Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Management Trainee recruitment in Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is a Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.aicofindia.com. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of AIC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
AIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Management Trainee. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for AIC Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before using for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Management Trainee||Candidates should possess a Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Management / Statistics / HR/ Others with 60% marks from any of the recognized universities or institutes.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee||21 to 30 years|
SC/ST PWD’s – 15 years
OBC PWD’s – 13 years
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Management Trainee||Rs. 60000/- per month|
|1||SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 200/- (Intimation Charges Only)|
|2||All Other Categories||Rs. 1000/- (Application fee including intimation charges)|
- Online Examination
How to apply for AIC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.aicofindia.com to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
AIC Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for AIC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a Graduate from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for AIC Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for AIC Recruitment 2023?
05.02.2023 is the last date.