AMD Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Junior Translation officer (321 posts)
- 1 AMD Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Junior Translation officer (321 posts)
- 2 Highlights of AMD Recruitment 2022
- 3 AMD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for AMD Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
The Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Junior Translation officer, Assistant Security Officer-A, Security guard posts in India. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Translation officer, Assistant Security Officer-A, Security guard recruitment in the Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Master degree/10th std.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that have been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://amd.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Online Exam conducted on the basis of Computer based Test. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of AMD Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research|
|Post Name||Junior Translation officer, Assistant Security Officer-A, Security guard|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
AMD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Junior Translation officer, Assistant Security Officer-A, Security guard. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Junior Translation officer,||09|
|2||Assistant Security Officer-A,||38|
Eligibility Criteria for AMD Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Translation officer,||Candidates should possess a Master degree from any of the recognized boards or institutes in Hindi/English, with English/Hindi as a Main subject at degree level.|
Candidates should have a diploma/Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English and Vice-versa.
|2||Assistant Security Officer-A,||Candidates should possess a graduate from any of the recognized boards or institutes|
|3||Security guard||Candidates should possess 10th std pass from any of the recognized boards or institutes|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Translation officer,||18 to 28 years|
|2||Assistant Security Officer-A,||18 to 27 years|
|3||Security guard||18 to 27 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Translation officer,||Rs.35400/-|
|2||Assistant Security Officer-A,||Rs.35400/-|
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Junior Translation Officer-Rs. 200/-
- Assistant Security Officer-A-Rs.200/-
- Security guard-Rs.100/-
How to apply for AMD Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.amd.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here