AOC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Material Assistant (419 posts)
- 1 AOC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Material Assistant (419 posts)
- 2 Highlights of AOC Recruitment 2022
- 3 AOC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for AOC Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Army Ordnance Corps Units Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Material Assistant posts in Anywhere in India. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Material Assistant recruitment in the Army Ordnance Corps Units. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Graduate/Diploma. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a written test and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Online Exam conducted on the basis of Computer based Test. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of AOC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Army Ordnance Corps Units|
|Post Name||Material Assistant|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
AOC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Army Ordnance Corps Units invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Material Assistant. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur||10|
|Western||Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana||120|
|Northern||Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh||23|
|Southern||Maharashtra, Telangana,Tamil Nadu||32|
|South Western||Rajasthan, Gujrat||23|
|Central West||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||185|
|Central East||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Sikkim||26|
Eligibility Criteria for AOC Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Material Assistant||Candidates should possess Graduate/Diploma in Material|
Management or Diploma in Engineering in any discipline from any
B.Tech. degree/diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Material Assistant||Between 18 and 27 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Material Assistant||Level 5 Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/-|
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance/Skill Tests
How to apply for AOC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.aocrecruitment.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted, and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- The details filled in the online application should be true and valid. If not, application will be treated as null and void at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copies of the following documents:
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Passport (Size 50kb each)).
- Recently clicked Passport size Photograph
- 10th certificate and graduate certificate (each of 200kb size).
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here