BARC Recruitment 2022
BARC NRB Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the positions. This BARC NRB will fill their vacancy with qualified candidates. Candidates with a 12,ITI,diploma/B.sc pass may apply for these job openings. From April 1, 2022 to April 30, 2022, the BARC NRB Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website. Candidates who only meet the eligibility requirements can apply on the official website https://nrbapply.formflix.com/. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
BARC NRB and apply Online at Official Website https://nrbapply.formflix.com/. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at BARC NRB(https://nrbapply.formflix.com/.)
Highlights of The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Nuclear Recycle Board|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, Stipendiary Trainee Category-II, Scientific Assistant/B (Safety), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/B (Library Science), Technician/ (Rigger) Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting date of application||01/04/2022|
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I(Chemical-08,Chemistry-02,Civil-05,Electrical-13,Electronics-04,Instrumentation-07,Mechanical-32)||71|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category-II(A/C Mechanic-15, Electrician-25, Electronic Mechanic18-, Fitter- 66,Instrument Mechanic-13,Machinist11-,Turner-04,Welder-03, Draftsman (Mechanical)-02, Laboratory Assistant-04, Plant Operator-28.||189|
|3||Scientific Assistant/B (Safety)||1|
|4||Technician/B (Library Science)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022:
1.Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Chemical) – Diploma* in Chemical Engineering
2.Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Chemistry) – A minimum of 60% in B.Sc (Chemistry as principal and Physics and Mathematics as subsidiary subjects)
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Civil) – Diploma* in Civil Engineering
4 Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Electrical) – Diploma* in Electrical Engineering
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Electronics) – Diploma* in Electronics/Electronics& Instrumentation/Electronics& Communication Engineering
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I (Instrumentation) – Diploma* in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Stipendiary Trainee Category I (Mechanical) – Diploma* in Mechanical Engineering
- For Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (A/C Mechanic, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist, Turner, & Welder) Posts – SSC with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade certificate in A/C Mechanic; Electrician; Electronic Mechanic; Fitter; Instrument Mechanic; Machinist; Turner; Welder
- NTC (ITI pass out)
- NAC for a period of two years under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme
- NTC (ITI pass out) for one year plus one year work experience after course completion.
- One-year NTC (ITI pass out) plus a minimum one-year NAC under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II (Plant Operator) – HSC in Science (with Physics, Chemistry, and Math subjects) with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
- Scientific Assistant/B (Safety) – Diploma in any engineering (with at least 50% aggregate) OR B.Sc. (with at least 50% aggregate) AND One Year Diploma / Certificate in Industrial Safety
- Technician/B (Library Science) – SSC (with a minimum of 60% in aggregate) OR HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths subjects) with a minimum of 60% in aggregate.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee catgory-1||18 year to 24 years|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee catgory-2||18 year to 22 years|
|3||Technician 1||18 year to 30 year|
|4||Technician 2,3||18 year to 25 year|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary Details|
|1||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||1st year 16000/- 2nd year 18000/-|
|2||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I I||1st year 10,500/- 2nd year 12,500/-|
Selection Procedure The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022
- 1. Preliminary Test (Stage 1)
- 2. Stages: 2-Advanced Test & 3-Skills Test
- The written exams will be held only in Mumbai and Chennai.
- The Category-II Skill Test (Stage 3) will be held solely in Mumbai.
- Only Mumbai will be used for the Category-I interview.
- The application will be accepted in Online mode
- Apply @ https://nrbapply.formflix.com/
How to apply for The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment 2022?
From April 1, 2022, until April 30, 2022, candidates who meet all of the aforementioned criteria must apply online only using the link on the BARC NRB website in the careers area under current opportunities, https://nrbapply.formflix.com/. No other application method will be approved.
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||01.04.2022|
|Closing date of application||30.04.2022|