Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Network Support Engineer (NSE), HW Support Engineer (HSE), Support Service Attendant (SSA), and Tailor Grade- III recruitment in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is B.E/B.Tech. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.becil.com. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of BECIL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Post Name||Network Support Engineer (NSE), HW Support Engineer (HSE), Support Service Attendant (SSA), and Tailor Grade- III|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Network Support Engineer (NSE), HW Support Engineer (HSE), Support Service Attendant (SSA), and Tailor Grade- III. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Network Support Engineer (NSE),||09|
|2||HW Support Engineer (HSE),||06|
|3||Support Service Attendant (SSA)||02|
|4||Tailor Grade- III||01|
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Network Support Engineer (NSE),||1. Engineering Graduate (BE/B.Tech in IT/CS/ECE with one year experience in Networking |
2. Graduates with a Diploma /certificates in Networking from a recognized Institution and Three years of experience in networking. (Off/Rest after three days of continuous duty)
|2||HW Support Engineer (HSE),||1. Engineering Graduate (BE/B.Tech in IT/CS/ECE) and One year experience |
2. Graduates with a Diploma/ certificate in Hardware and three years of experience in Maintenance/repairs of servers, PCs, Laptops, Peripherals, etc. (Off/Rest after three days of continuous duty)
|3||Support Service Attendant (SSA)||1. Matriculation and should have onsite experience of Two years in cable laying and cleaning server rooms, PCs, peripherals, and networking equipment. (Off/Rest after three days of continuous duty)|
|4||Tailor Grade- III||1. 8th standard pass from a recognized school/board |
2. Certificate from ITI or any other recognized institution in the trade of tailoring
Desirable: Experience in stitching of various types of clothes
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Network Support Engineer (NSE),||Rs. 19032/-|
|2||HW Support Engineer (HSE),||Rs. 19032/-|
|3||Support Service Attendant (SSA)||Rs. 15400/-|
|4||Tailor Grade- III||Rs. 17498/-|
|1||Gen/ OBC||Rs. 885 (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)|
|2||SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-s candidates||Rs. 531/- (Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied.)|
- Skill Test
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.becil.com to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
BECIL Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a B.E/B.Tech/8th std from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
25.01.2023 is the last date.