BEL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Project Engineer (05 posts)
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Project Engineer (05 posts)
- 2 Highlights of BEL Recruitment 2022
- 3 BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Project Engineer-I posts in Port Blair, Gurgaon, Kochi, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, Mumbai and Bangalore. Society invites offline applications from eligible candidates for Project Engineer-I recruitment in the Bharat Electronics Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is B.E/B.Tech.Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.bel-india.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of BEL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer-I|
|Job Location||Port Blair, Gurgaon, Kochi, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Vizag, Chennai, Mumbai and Bangalore|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Bharat Electronics Limited invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Project Engineer-I. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Project Engineer-I||Candidates should possess Full time B.E./B.Tech (Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication\ Computer Science/ Information Science/ Information Technology) with 55% & above for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer-I||32 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Relaxation|
|1||Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy Layer)||3 years|
|2||Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmarked Disability (PwBD) having more than 40% disability||10 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Project Engineer-I||1st Year – Rs.40000/- 2nd Year – Rs.45,000/- 3rd Year –Rs. 50,000/- 4th Year – Rs.55,000/-|
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the Notification w.r.t. Qualification and Experience will be accepted.
- A merit list will be prepared, based on the aggregate percentage obtained in BE/B Tech and relevant work experience will be allotted weightage as indicated below:
- In case any University / Institute follows an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit a percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be available on our Company’s website (www.bel-india.in).
- Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive an interview call only by email.
- Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview call letter to the short listed candidates.
- The results of the final selection will be made available on BEL website.
- Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
|S. No||Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|2||Project Engineer – I Post code: PE-I (SSI)- NS1||Rs.400/- + applicable GST|
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.bel-india.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, should submit the application form along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents (one set immediately by speed post).
- Documents needed to be attached with the application form:
- Filled and Signed application form
- Fee payment challan as applicable.
- Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Mark Sheets/Certificate scanned copies as supporting documents.
- CGPA/DGPA/OGPA conversion certificate.(if applicable).
- Copy of OBC Certificate/Copy of SC/ST/EWS Certificate.
- Kindly send the application form and the supporting documents to the below mentioned address.
- Address: Sr.Dy. General Manager(HR), Naval Systems SBU, Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bangalore- 560013.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here