BEL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Trainee Engineer (25 posts)
- 1 BEL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Trainee Engineer (25 posts)
- 2 Highlights of BEL Recruitment 2022
- 3 BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer posts in Bengaluru. Society invites offline applications from eligible candidates for Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer recruitment in Bharat Electronics Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Bachelor’s Degree.Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.bel-india.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of BEL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer|
BEL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Bharat Electronics Limited invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Project Engineer and Trainee Engineer. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Project Engineer- I Electronics||15|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I Electronics||10|
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Project Engineer- I Electronics||Full time B.E./ B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines of Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates. |
Candidates must have 2 years of post qualification industry experience.
|2||Trainee Engineer – I Electronics||Full time B.E./ B. Tech/ B.Sc Engineering degree (4-year course) in relevant disciplines Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science from reputed University/ Institution/ College with 55% and above for General/OBC/EWS candidates & Pass Class for SC/ST/PwBD Candidates. |
Candidates must have 6 months of post qualification industry experience.
|1||Project Engineer- I Electronics||28 years|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I Electronics||28 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Project Engineer- I Electronics||1 st year – Rs. 40,000/- |
2 nd year – Rs. 45,000/-
3 rd year – Rs. 50,000/-
4 th year – Rs. 55,000/-
|2||Trainee Engineer – I Electronics||1 st year – Rs. 30,000/- |
2 nd year – Rs. 35,000/-
3 rd year – Rs. 40,000/-
- Written Test
|S.No||Post Name||Fee Details|
|1||Project Engineer- I Electronics||Rs. 400/- plus applicable GST|
|2||Trainee Engineer – I Electronics||Rs. 150/- plus applicable GST|
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.bel-india.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates should send the filled application along with all supporting documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates should possess valid Mail ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that the intimation regarding the call letters for written test/Interview, as applicable, may be sent through the email.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the application form as changes shall not be permitted after forwardal of the application form.
- Kindly attend the interview to the below mentioned address
- Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here