Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022
- 1 Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022
- 3 Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment, 2022
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Post, Project Engineer. Only Indian citizens should apply. Bharat Electronics Limited is a Navratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics company under Ministry of Defence, its Missile System SBU, Bengaluru campus requires following personnel on temporary basis.Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Highlights of Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Post Name||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||Jamnagar, Amritsar, Pathankot, Phalodi, Ambala, Awantipora, Leh|
Only those who wish to travel and relocate to the above-mentioned places can apply
Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the below post. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully.
|1||Project Engineer-I||Electronics – 10
Mecanical – 2
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment, 2022
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Project Engineer-I||32 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Project Engineer-I||1st year – Rs. 40,000/-
2nd year – Rs. 45,000/-
3rd year – Rs. 50,000/-
Selection will be based on
- Written test
- Interview for shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who want to apply for the above posts and want to hire in the places mentioned in the advertisement can download and apply the application form from the link given below.
- Following Documents to be submitted by the candidate along with the application form
- 10th mark sheet as proof of date of birth
- B.E/B.Tech. Degree certificate and All semester marks sheets
- Formula to convert CGPA marks obtained in BE/B.Tech as declared by Institute/University
- Caste / Tribe / Community / Handicapped / Economic Status Certificate for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS category respectively.
- A brief record of roles and responsibilities held in previous organizations
- SBI Fee payment receipt.
- Duly filled application along with relevant documents mentioned above should be sent by post to below given address
Bharat Electronics Limited
Jalahalli P.O., Bengaluru 560013.
- The envelope which containing the application form should be superscribed ‘Application for the post of Project Engineer, CSG(MS)’.
- Candidates must have at least one valid e-mail ID, which must be entered in the application form. Information regarding the written test / interview will be sent through email to the email address provided by the applicant.
- Fee: ₹ 472/- (₹400+18%GST)
- Candidates belonging to PwBD, SC and ST category are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The application fee must be paid by SBI Collect (online mode or through SBI branch).
- Candidates are instructed to read the payment details and screenshots.
- Applicant can also make payments by approaching SBI branch. Candidates should choose the SBI branch in the payment option, rthen download the pre-printed challan generated by SBI Collect and deposit the application fee (as applicable) and applicable bank charges at any SBI branch. Candidate should ensure to obtain stamp and signature of bank officer.
- Applicants need to enter “SBI Collection Reference Number”. Generated after payment in application form.
- Candidates are instructed to read all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before paying the application fee and submitting the application. If the Fee once paid is non-refundable.
Dates to Remember