BRO Recruitment 2022
- 1 BRO Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of BRO Recruitment 2022
- 3 BRO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for BRO Recruitment, 2022
BRO Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the following Post. Only male candidates should apply. Applications are invited from the eligible candidate. Interested candidates can get the application on www.bro.gov.in. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates
Highlights of BRO Recruitment 2022
|Post Name||Draughtsman, Supervisor (Administration), Supervisor Stores, Supervisor Cipher, Hindi Typist, Operator (Communication), Electrician, Welder, Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith), Multi Skilled Worker (Cook).|
|Job Location||Any where in India|
BRO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|9||Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||22|
|10||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||86|
Eligibility Criteria for BRO Recruitment, 2022
10th and 12th science subjects from an authorized board and Two years of certificates in Architecture or Draughtsmanship or equivalent from a recognized institution. Or
Should have two years of National Trade Certificate for Draftsman (Civil) from a recognized institute and should have one year of practical experience in the trade.
- Supervisor (Administration):
Degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Must have National Cadet Core ‘B’ Certificate or Ex-Naib Subedar (General Service) from Army or equivalent from Navy or Air Force.
- Supervisor Stores:
Degree or equivalent from a recognized university. Must have Storekeeping Certificate in Material Management or Inventory Control or from a recognized organization. Or
Should have two years of experience in handling engineering stores in Central Government or State Government departments or institutions. Or
Must have passed Class-I course for Storeman Technical as prescribed in Defense Service Regulations, (Eligibility Regulations for Soldiers) Office of Records or Centers or similar Defense Establishment.
- Supervisor Cipher:
Graduate in Science from an authorized University. Or
Must have passed Class I Course for Operator Cipher in Defense Service Regulations (Eligibility Regulations for Soldiers).
- Hindi Typist:
10th,12th, or equivalent from a recognized Board. Should have a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on the computer (30 words per minute corresponds to an average of 9000 KDPH per word).
- Operator (Communication):
Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and Must possess Wireless Operator or Radio Mechanic Certificate or equivalent from an industrial training institute. Or
a Security trade certificate from a military organization or similar security organization with knowledge of radio technology. Or
Passed Class I Course for Wireless Operator and Key Board as specified in Defense Service Regulations (Eligibility Regulations for Soldiers) in Office of Records or Centers or similar Defense Establishment.
Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and Must have Auto Electrician Certificate from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent and one year experience as an electrician. Or
Must have passed the Electrician Class 2 course as prescribed in the Defense Service Regulations (Eligibility Regulations for Soldiers) in the Office of Records or Centers or similar defense establishment.
Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent and Should have Welder (Electrical & Gas) Certificate or equivalent from Industrial Training Institute. Or
Defense Trade Certificate from Army Institute or similar defense establishment or equivalent and one year experience as Welder in Army Workshop. Or
Passed Class 2 Course for Welder as prescribed in Defense Service Regulations, (Eligibility Regulations for Soldiers) Office of Records or Centers or establishment of similar security.
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Black Smith):
Matriculation from an approved Board and should have a Blacksmith Certificate or Forge Technology or Heat Transfer Technology or Sheet Metal Worker Certificate from Industrial Training Institute. Or
Passed Blacksmith Class 2 Course as prescribed in Defense Service Regulations, (Eligibility Regulations for Soldiers) Office of Records/Centres or similar defense establishment and Must have qualified in the Trade Proficiency Test conducted by the Border Roads Organization. Must qualify for physical examinations as per Border Roads Organization guidelines. Must meet physical and medical standards as per guidelines of Border Roads Organization
- Multi-Skilled Worker (Cook):
Matriculation from an approved Board and Must have qualified in the Trade Proficiency Test conducted by the Border Roads Organization. Must qualify for physical examinations as per Border Roads Organization guidelines. Must meet physical and medical standards as per guidelines of Border Roads Organization
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Draughtsman||18 to 27 years|
|2||Supervisor (Administration)||18 to 27 years|
|3||Supervisor Stores||18 to 27 years|
|4||Supervisor Cipher||18 to 27 years|
|5||Hindi Typist||18 to 27 years|
|6||Operator (Communication)||18 to 27 years|
|7||Electrician||18 to 27 years|
|8||Welder||18 to 27 years|
|9||Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||18 to 25 years|
|10||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||18 to 25 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Draughtsman||Rs. 29200 – 92300|
|2||Supervisor (Administration)||Rs. 25500 – 81100|
|3||Supervisor Stores||Rs. 25500 – 81100|
|4||Supervisor Cipher||Rs. 25,500 – 81,100|
|5||Hindi Typist||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200|
|6||Operator (Communication)||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200|
|7||Electrician||Rs. 19,900 – 63,200|
|8||Welder||Rs 19,900 – 63,200|
|9||Multi Skilled Worker (Black Smith)||Rs 18,000 – 56,900|
|10||Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)||Rs 18,000 – 56,900|
- Issuance of call letters
- Selection is strictly based on merit according to availability of vacancies; Applicable to specific trades based on marks in written test and qualification in physical skill test and practical test
- Dates for Written Test, Physical Skill Test and Practical Test (Trade Test) will be decided by the Commandant of GREF Centre, Pune.
- Verification of essential original documents of applicants.
- Written Exam.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Practical / Trade Test
- Results of provisionally selected candidates at various stages of the recruitment will be displayed on www.bro.gov.in and then provisionally selected candidates will be displayed by mail to report at GREF Centre, Pune-15 for the further recruitment process.
- Application can be downloaded from www.bro.gov.in
- Candidates are advised to post the application before the closing date to reach GREF CENTRE, DIGHI CAMP PUNE 411015.
How to apply for BRO Recruitment 2022?
- The application will be filled in English/Hindi language only.
- The candidate should affix a recent photograph on the application form and admit card. The candidate should carry a sufficient number of photographs (Minimum 08) with him/her.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should send a separate application along with the separate fees. One envelope should contain only one application per post. However, dates for written tests, physical skill tests, and practical tests (trade tests) will be decided by the department.
- Copies of certificates for residence proof, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWS status, etc. should be attached with the application form. All certified copies are attested by Gazetted Officer or self-attested.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST, OBC, and EWS Income & Property Certificate shall be as per the format given in Annexure ‘B’, ‘C’ & ‘D’ respectively. SC/ST, OBC, and EWS Certificate (should not be more than one year old as on the closing date for OBC and EWS candidates) The certificate should be signed by the competent authority and duly affixed with the office circle stamp and appointment stamp. Place provided.
- Experience certificates from the private employees (wherever required) should be rubber sealed on printed letterheads quoting their reference number. The certificate should mention the registration number, GST number, and TIN number. Nature of work done, duration of employment with the date, and monthly salary.
- All applications quoting this advertisement number should be forwarded to
- Commandant GREF Centre, Digi Camp, Pune- 411 015.
- General candidates and EWS including Ex-servicemen, OBC candidates – Rs. 50/-
- SC/ST/ PwBD – NIL.
Dates to Remember
Starting date: 13 Aug 2022
Last date: 26 Sep 2022