Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon, and General Medicine posts in Chennai. Society invites offline applications from eligible candidates for Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon, and General Medicine recruitment in the Greater Chennai Corporation. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is MD, MBBS. Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://chennaicorporation.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions for their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2022
- 1 Highlights of Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2022
- 2 Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Corporation Recruitment, 2022
- 4 Dates to Remember
|Organization Name||Greater Chennai Corporation|
|Post Name||Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Pediatrician, Surgeons, General Medicine|
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Greater Chennai Corporation invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon, and General Medicine. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Obstetrician and Gynecologist,||10|
Eligibility Criteria for Chennai Corporation Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Obstetrician and Gynecologist,||Candidates should possess a MD, OG or MBBS, DGO from any of the recognized universities or institutions.|
|2||Pediatrician,||Candidates should possess MD, (Pediatric) or MBBS, DCH from any of the recognized universities or institutions.|
|3||Surgeon,||Candidates should possess MBBS, MS from any of the recognized universities or institutions.|
|4||General Medicine||Candidates should possess MBBS, MD from any of the recognized universities or institutions.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Obstetrician and Gynecologist, Pediatrician, Surgeon, General Medicine||Refer the official notification for more details about age limit.|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Obstetrician and Gynecologist,||Rs. 90000/-|
|4||General Medicine||Rs. 90000/-|
How to apply for Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.chennaicorporation.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates should send the filled application along with all supporting documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates should possess a valid Mail ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that the intimation regarding the call letters for written tests/Interviews, as applicable, may be sent through email.
- Candidates should submit their application form with the supporting documents either by post or in person to the following address on or before 30.11.2022.
- Address: The Member Secretary, Chennai City Urban Health Mission, Public Health Department, Ripon buildings, Chennai- 600 003.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here