CICR Recruitment 2020
Organized by: Central Institute for Cotton Research
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Young Professionals II||(1) Agri. Entomology: M.Sc. Agri. Entomolory /Plant Pathology/ Nematology or relevant basic science. (2) Plant Pathology : M.Sc. Plant Pathology I Nematology/ Biotechnolory (3)Plant Breeding: M.Sc.Plant Breeding/ Genetics/ Biotechnology or relevant basic science.|
|2.||Young Professionals I||B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ Life science, Good working knowledge of Computer.|
For Gen/ UR Candidates- 21 – 45 Years
|SI No||Name of Post||Payscale|
|1.||Young Professionals II||Rs.25,000/-pm(Consolidated)|
|2.||Young Professionals I||Rs.15,000/-pm(Consolidated)|
- The eligible candidates are advised to see the essential qualification as well as desired qualification and if they fulfill then only attend walk-in-interview.
- The candidates will have to appear in one hour written test on the date of Walk-in-interview.
- The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of their photocopies in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration Card, and one passport size photograph to be enclosed with the application.
- Since all the above positions do not have the status of regular employees they are not entitled to any regular leave except 8 days CL 8.2 RH. Maternity/paternity leaves as applicable.
- Candidate without provisional B.Sc. and M.Sc. (Agriculture) degree certificate from the concerned University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview.
- No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Last date of application submission: 11.08.2020
CICR Official Website : CLICK HERE
CICR Official Notification: CLICK HERE