CMTI Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date: 08.10.2021 | https://cmti.res.in/
- 1 CMTI Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Last Date: 08.10.2021 | https://cmti.res.in/
- 1.1 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Posts
- 1.3 Educational Qualification
- 1.4 Age Limit
- 1.5 Pay Scale
- 1.6 Selection Procedure
- 1.7 How to apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Posts
- 1.8 Important Dates for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Posts
- 1.9 CMTI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
CMTI Recruitment 2021 – CMTI is inviting an offline mode of applications for Various Apprentice Posts. Download applications form from 08.10.2021 on the official website https://cmti.res.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
CMTI Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Projects Construction Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||Apprenticeship Training|
|Job Location||MP, Chhattisgarh|
|Walk-in Date||05.10.2021 t0 08.10.2021|
Total Vacancy at CMTI: Various vacancies
|Name of the Post||
Eligibility Criteria for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Posts
Candidates who have successfully passed the qualifying Degree/ Diploma during/ after 2019 having secured a minimum of 60% marks in qualifying exams and
– Not taken any training as part of an apprenticeship program
– Not completed post-graduation in Engineering (e.g. M.E/ M.Tech/ MBA)
– Not have any work experience of one year or more
– Shall have a standard of fitness as prescribed in clause 4/ Schedule II of Apprenticeship Rules 1992, and amendments thereof, if any.
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- PWD’s candidates – 10 years
- SC/ST PWD’s candidates – 15 years
- OBC PWD’s candidates -13 years
- For Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
Refers to CMTI Official Notification 2021 for more details regarding Age limit & Age relaxation.
|Name of the Post||Stipend / months (0 – 6 Months||
Stipend / months (7 – 12 Months)
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||
The selection for the CMTI Apprentice post will be done through the following procedure
How to apply for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Posts
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given a step-by-step procedure on applying for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice vacancies for your reference.
- Visit CMTI’s official website https://cmti.res.in/.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form attached at the end of the official notification. (or)Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Send your application form along with the required documents to the following address “Central Manufacturing Technology Institute, Tumkur Road, Bangalore – 560022“.
- Envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of __”.
- Last date for receipt of the application is 20.09.2021.
Important Dates for CMTI Recruitment 2021 – Apprentice Posts
05.10.2021 t0 08.10.2021
CMTI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
CMTI Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Official Notification for CMTI Recruitment as PDF: Click Here
Application Form for CMTI: Click Here