Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Senior Manager (Administration), Officer (Administration), and Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety) recruitment in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the post mentioned above is a Postgraduate Degree/ Degree. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://cpcl.co.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of CPCL 2022
|Organization Name||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Manager (Administration), Officer (Administration), Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety)|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamilnadu|
CPCL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Senior Manager (Administration), Officer (Administration), Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety). Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Senior Manager (Administration),||01|
|3||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety)||06|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Recruitment, 2022
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Senior Manager (Administration),||Candidate should have acquired Post-Graduate Degree in any discipline, preferably MBA. Candidate must be in the rank of Major or equivalent or above in the Indian Army / Indian Navy / Indian Air force.|
|2||Officer (Administration)||Candidate should have acquired 3 years’ Graduate Degree in any discipline, |
Desirable: Post Graduation, preferably MBA.
Candidate must be in the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer (JCO) or equivalent or above at the time of leaving the Indian Army / Indian Navy / Indian Air force.
|3||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety)||Candidate must have completed Matric / SSLC. Candidate must have served in the Indian Army / Navy / Air Force in the Other Ranks (ORs) category for not less than 15 years. Heavy Vehicle Driving License will be preferred.|
|1||Senior Manager (Administration),||50 years|
|2||Officer (Administration)||45 years|
|3||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety)||40 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Manager (Administration),||Rs. 90000/-|
|2||Officer (Administration)||Rs. 50000/-|
|3||Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire and Safety)||Rs. 25000/-|
Post Code CPCL 01 & 02:
- The selection shall be made through Personal Interview tentatively in Chennai. Candidates will be short-listed for Personal Interviews based on their qualifications, experience, and overall suitability.
- In case of receipt of a larger number of applications, CPCL reserves the right to short-list candidates based on qualification, experience, and overall suitability.
Post Code CPCL 03:
- The selection shall be made through Written Tests and or Physical and Endurance tests.
How to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.cpcl.co.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
CPCL Recruitment FAQ’s
- Who can apply for CPCL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
- What is the mode of application for CPCL Recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is online.
- When is the last date to apply for CPCL Recruitment 2022?
09.01.2023 is the last date.