The Center for Railway Information Systems Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD, Executive, Finance and Accounts, Executive, Procurement posts in New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Secunderabad. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD, Executive, Finance and Accounts, Executive, Procurement recruitment in the Center for Railway Information Systems. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Diploma. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://cris.org.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of CRIS Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Center for Railway Information Systems|
|Post Name||Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD, Executive, Finance and Accounts, Executive, Procurement|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Secunderabad|
CRIS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Center for Railway Information Systems invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD, Executive, Finance and Accounts, Executive, Procurement. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Junior Electrical Engineer,||04|
|2||Junior Civil Engineer,||01|
|4||Executive, Finance and Accounts,||08|
Eligibility Criteria for CRIS Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Electrical Engineer,||Candidates should possess a Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by the Directorate of Training and Technical Education/ UGC/AIU/AICTE.|
|2||Junior Civil Engineer,||Candidates should possess a 3-year diploma in Civil Engineering recognized by the directorate of training and technical education.|
|3||Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD,||Candidates should possess a Graduate in Arts/Commerce/ Science with Post Graduate Diploma / MBA in Personnel / HRD /HRMS fields.|
Degrees / diplomas should be recognized by UGC/ AIU/ AICTE.
|4||Executive, Finance and Accounts,||Candidates should possess Postgraduate in Commerce or graduate in any discipline with post graduate diploma/MBA in finance.|
Degree/Diploma should be recognized by UGC/AIU/AICTE
|5||Executive, Procurement||Candidates should possess a Diploma in any engineering discipline or MBA in Logistics and supply chain management.|
Degree/Diploma should be recognized by UGC/AIU/AICTE
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Electrical Engineer,||22 to 28 years|
|2||Junior Civil Engineer,||22 to 28 years|
|3||Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD,||22 to 28 years|
|4||Executive, Finance and Accounts,||22 to 28 years|
|5||Executive, Procurement||22 to 28 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Junior Electrical Engineer, Junior Civil Engineer, Executive, Personnel/Administration/HRD, Executive, Finance and Accounts, Executive, Procurement||Level 6 and other allowances as per CRIS Rules (Rs. 35400/- + DA applicable as per Govt norms. (i.e., Rs. 48852 incl. of DA (38%) as on date).|
- Online Exam (Part – I General Aptitude/Reasoning) & Part-II- Domain Specific Test i.e Procurement.
How to apply for CRIS Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://cris.org.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted, and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
CRIS Recruitment FAQ’s
- Who can apply for CRIS Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should possess a Postgraduate/ Diploma from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
- What is the mode of application for CRIS Recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is online.
- When is the last date to apply for CRIS Recruitment 2022?
20.12.2022 is the last date.