Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
- 1 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
- 3 Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment, 2022
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Post, Junior Finance Officer. DFCCIL was formed to develop and operate high-speed rail freight lines in the Golden Quadrilaterals and its diagonals. In the first phase two corridors namely West TFC and East TFC are being constructed. Currently, the company has its corporate office at New Delhi and field units at Mumbai (North & South), Vadodara, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Jaipur, Noida, Ambala, Allahabad (East & West), Meerut, Mughal Sarai, Tundla and Kolkata.Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates
DFCCIL Invites application from dynamic, experienced, and result-oriented professionals in Finance. To engage on contract basis for its field unit for about 5 months (temporary) through walk-in-interview.
Highlights of Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Junior Finance Officer|
(Walk-in- Interview at Ajmer Office)
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the below post. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully.
|1||Junior Finance Officer||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment, 2022
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the given eligibility criteria given below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Finance Officer||CA/ICWA qualified, MBA/Finance
CA/ICWA qualification preferred.
Experience: minimum 1 year in the respective field.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Finance Officer||18 to 35 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Finance Officer||Rs. 35,000/-|
How to apply for Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above should bring the following original documents along with self-attested copies in the order given (from top to bottom) only on the day of interview.
- Duly filled application form
- 2 latest passport-size color photographs of the applicant.
- High School Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth,
- Certificates and marks reports of educational and professional qualifications, all qualifications for all semesters/years (10th, 12th, Diploma/graduation/Post Graduation etc. applicable).
- Proof of Identity and Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card etc.) and pan card,
- Present employment, experience certificate/joining letter, last month’s pay slips, form 16, and other documents clearly proving continuity in employment should be attached.
- Write a brief (250 words) explaining why he/she is the most suitable candidate these tasks,
- Applicant must submit original document of educational certificate, experience certificate and other proofs for verification at the time of interview,
- Candidates working on a regular basis in Govt. PSU/Autonomous Bodies, apply through proper channel and bring “No Objection Certificate”, at the time of walk-in interview with application.
Dates to Remember
05/09/2022 11.00 AM
(Walk-in- Interview at Ajmer Office)
Report time for walk-in interview is 10:30 AM