DFE Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Forest Education (DFE) Recruitment 2022 has recently job notification for the post of Training Officer, Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver & Upper Division Clerk Recruitment has been released Officially. Applying candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply offline at the official website www.dfe.gov.in on or 20.02.2022.
DFE Notification pdf copy and Offline application form are available at www.dfe.gov.in. Aspirants are requested to use the DFE recruitment 2022.If you have any doubt about filling out the offline application form regarding www.dfe.gov.in recruitment 2022 you can ask through the comment section.
DFE Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Directorate of Forest Education|
|Post Name||Training Officer, Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver & Upper Division Clerk|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||24|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Last date||20.02.2022|
The Selection Process is based on Test/ Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website career7.in You can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced DFE 2022 employment. You can find all the information about DFE recruitment 2022 on our page.
DFE Details of Vacancies 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Training Officer, Assistant Instructor, Sports Officer, Hindi Translator, Superintendent, Accountant, Stenographer, Staff Car Driver & Upper Division Clerk||24|
Eligibility Criteria for DFE Recruitment 2022
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the DFE Notification 2022
- Interested candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree from recognized university or board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Age Limit should not be exceeding 56 years.
- Check the age relaxation at Official notification
How to apply for DFE Recruitment 2022?
- Visit official website www.dfe.gov.in
- Download the official notification.
- If you are eligible then initially apply through offline mode.
- Apply DFE jobs through Online.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the Offline application form to the address mentioned in the official notification.
|Starting Date of Application||28.01.2022|
|Closing date of application||20.02.2022|
Interested candidates can download the Official notification from official website and submit the relevant documents to apply for this DFE recruitment.
Notification PDF : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here