DRDO Recruitment 2022
Defence Research & Development Organization Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the following Post. Defence Laboratory, Jodhpur, a premier establishment of Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO), is recruiting for one year interns for the year 2022-23.
Applications are invited for Intership for one year training in following trades with ITI pass with stipend of Rs.7000/- per month.Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Highlights of DRDO Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization|
DRDO Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the below posts. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully.
|8||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||5|
|9||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)||4|
|10||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)||2|
|11||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance||2|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO Recruitment, 2022
Fresh graduates in ITI in trade (2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Passed in respective courses) only can apply. Candidates who cleared the qualifying examination before 2019 are not eligible.
The stipend for Intermediate students will be Rs.7000/- per month
- Candidates will be selected strictly based on merit
Offline: The application form can be downloaded from the website. Send the Filled application and the scanned copies of their applications along with necessary documents/certificates in PDF format only to the email address given below
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022?
- The application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in
- Candidates should send the scanned copies of their applications along with necessary documents/certificates in PDF format only to the email address [email protected] mentioning the application for the above mentioned Apprenticeship category.
- All correspondence with applicants should be via email only.
- Last date for receipt of application is 15 days from the date of advertisement in employment news.
Dates to Remember