Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Technical Officer recruitment in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is a B.E/B.Tech Degree. Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.ecil.co.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of ECIL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Technical Officer on Contract Basis|
|Walk-in Interview date||11.01.2023|
ECIL Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Electronics Corporation of India Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Technical Officer on Contract Basis. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Technical Officer on Contract Basis||200|
Eligibility Criteria for ECIL Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Technical Officer on Contract Basis||Candidates should possess a First Class (with minimum 60% in aggregate) B.E/B. Tech Degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/ Mech /Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with at least one year Post qualification experience in Election and Field Operations, Repair and Maintenance of Electronic Equipment, and Industrial Production.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Technical Officer on Contract Basis||30 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Relaxation|
|3||PWD||10 more years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Technical Officer on Contract Basis||1st Year- Rs. 25000/-|
2nd year – 28000/-
3rd & 4th year – Rs. 31000/-
- Document Verification
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.ecil.co.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with the filled application form and the self-attested copies.
- SSC Certificate, Identity Proof, Document in support of qualification and CGPA conversion certificate and experience certificate, and category certificate.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
|Walk-in interview date||11.01.2023|
|Venue||CED Building, Main Factory, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062|
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
ECIL Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a B.E/B.Tech Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is offline.
3. When is the Walk-in-Interview date for ECIL Recruitment 2023?
11.01.2023 is the Walk-in-Interview date.