EPIL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Assistant Manager (12 posts)
- 1 EPIL Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Assistant Manager (12 posts)
- 2 Highlights of EPIL Recruitment 2022
- 3 EPIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for EPIL Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Assistant Manager, Manager Gr.II posts in Agartala, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Manager, Manager Gr.II recruitment in the Engineering Projects (India) Ltd. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is B.E/B.Tech.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://epi.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of EPIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Engineering Projects (India) Ltd|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Manager Gr.II|
|Job Location||Agartala, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh|
EPIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Engineering Projects (India) Ltd invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Assistant Manager, Manager Gr.II. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for EPIL Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Assistant Manager,||B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/ Elect. (min 55% marks)|
CA/ICWA/ MBA (Fin) with min. 55% marks in graduation.
Min. 2 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 1 yr. in next below grade in an organization of repute.
|2||Manager Gr.II||B.E. /B.Tech or AMIE or equivalent qualification in Civil/ Elect. (min 55% marks).|
Min. 4 yrs. Post qualification executive experience with min 2 years in the next below grade in an organization of repute.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager,||32 years|
|2||Manager Gr.II||35 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Assistant Manager,||Rs. 3,60,000/- per annum|
|2||Manager Gr.II||Rs. 4,80,000/- per annum|
How to apply for EPIL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://epi.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here