ESIC Recruitment 2022
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is inviting applications for 3847 vacancies for the post of Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer, Multi-Tasking staff (MTS). This ESIC Online application form will be available on the ESIC official website @www.esic.nic.in from 15.01.2021 to 15.02.2022. Candidates who are interested in ESIC Jobs can apply for these ESIC Jobs. Keep Regular Check on our website www.career7.in to get more updates.
ESIC notification is available at www.esic.nic.in.Interested candidates requested to use the ESIC notification regarding the process of exam, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application form. If you have any doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding this jobs, you can ask through the comment section.
ESIC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Post Name||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer, Multi-Tasking staff (MTS)|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||3847|
|Job Location||Across India|
You can instantly know the Central Govt Jobs on our website www.career7.in you can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced ESIC Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt jobs, State Govt Jobs, railway Jobs and IT Jobs on our page.
ESIC Job Vacancy 2022
- Check job vacancy at Detailed Advertisement.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Jobs
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the ESIC
- UDC : Degree
- Steno: 12th std
- MTS: 10th std
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- UDC & Steno : 18 to 27 years
- MTS : 18 to 25 years
- Check notification for age limit and relexation.
How to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants can apply Online
- Go to the official website www.esic.nic.in
- Read the Notification thoroughly before applying.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach all Relevant Documents
- Submit your application
- For all candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/SCA/PWD/EXSM/Female and Department candidates : Rs.250/-
Let’s look at the selection process for the above announced posts.
- UDC : Pre Exam, Main Exam and Computer Skill Test
- Steno : Main Exam and Skill test in Stenography
- MTS: Pre Exam, Main Exam
|Starting Date of Application||15.01.2021|
|Last date for Submission||15.02.2022|
Notification PDF : Click Here
Apply Link : Click Here