Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Assistant Project Officer & Other Posts (55 posts)
- 1 Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Assistant Project Officer & Other Posts (55 posts)
- 2 Highlights of Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
- 3 Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment, 2022
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 has issued a job announcement for the Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Project Officer, Dy. Project Officer, Medical Officer, Asst. Project Officer, Chief Project Consultant, Project Engineer, and Consultant posts in Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh). Kindly get free job alerts from our website. HSL is a pioneering shipbuilding and ship repair platform operating under the Ministry of Defence. The company is looking for eligible and eligible candidates experienced personnel with a proven track record for the given positions.
Once the applicant fulfills the eligibility, they can click on the Hindustan Shipyard Limited Apply Online link below to start applying. Candidates can follow the guidelines to apply for the same. Apply online at http://www.hslvizag.in . Candidates must have a valid email id and must be active for at least the next year. All future correspondence will be sent by email only.
Highlights of Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Hindustan Shipyard Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager, Project Officer, Dy. Project Officer, Medical Officer, Asst. Project Officer, Chief Project Consultant, Project Engineer, and Consultant|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Official Website||Click here|
Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|5||Dy. Project Officer||25|
|7||Asst. Project Officer||6|
|8||Chief Project Consultant||1|
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment, 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
Degree with LLB or Graduate in Law (5 yrs integrated course) with|
Minimum 60% marks from an authorized person University / AICTE
deemed approved University/Institute.
Experience: Candidate must have at least 12 Years of experience post that minimum qualification of 6 years as a lawyer.
Engineering is a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Mechanical/ Electronics/Electrical/Naval from the fields of architecture authorized University or Equivalent University/Institute Registered with AICTE. Must have a minimum of 9 years post essential qualification Experience in Naval Ship Construction/ Operations/ Maintenance, Naval Ship/ Submarine, and Naval Ship/Submarine Construction Supervision.
PG minimum 60% marks in material Management (MMS) / PG|
Diploma in Materials Management / Supply Chain Management / International Logistics/ International Commerce (55% sc candidates) from any authorized university or Company registered
Degree / Diploma / Certificate, Course in Inventory Management / Integrated Logistics Management The setting is desirable.
Candidate must have a minimum of 9 years post essential
Qualifying experience in a Govt. Reputed Public Sector Institution/Private Institution
|4||Project Officer|| |
B.E with at least 60% marks in Mechanical/Electrical/electronics
from any field from an authorized University or Deemed University/Institute registered with AICTE.
Must have a minimum of 5 years post essential qualification
Experience in naval ship/submarine design, design software, etc
|5||Dy. Project Officer|| |
B.E Graduate with minimum 60% marks Mechanical/ Electrical/
Department of Electronics From anyone authorized University or Institute Registered with AICTE.
Must have essential qualifying experience in
Minimum of 8 years (for Diploma)/ Minimum 5 years (for
Engineering Graduate) in drawing on any reputed vessel
Design/Shipbuilding Company. Experience in modeling
& Aveva Marine/ NUPAS CADMATIC/ Drafting on board
Constructor or equivalent ship design software.
|6||Medical Officers|| |
Must be MBBS graduates with a minimum of 60%
(55% for SC candidates) and registration with the Medical Council of India.
Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of tenure Qualifying Experience in the Medical Sector of CPSEs/
Government Hospitals / Private Hospitals / PHCs.
|7||Asst. Project Officer||
Diploma/ B.E Graduate with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC Candidates) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Naval Architecture/|
Naval Architecture & Ship Building/ Naval Architecture & Ocean
Engineering/ Naval Architecture & Marine Engineering disciplines
from any authorized University or Institute authorized with AICTE.
Minimum 03 Years (for Diploma)/ Minimum 2 Years (for Engineering Graduate) post qualification Experience in drawing on any reputed ship design/ship Building structure.
|8||Chief Project Consultant||
Graduate or Diploma in Engineering Mechanical / Electrical /|
Electronics / Shipbuilding / Marine Architecture from AICTE from Min
Class. Minimum 10 years experience in Marine / Shipbuilding
Ship design activities. Experience in senior management/equivalent position at least 5 years in Shipbuilding / Design
Degree or Diploma in Diving or Certification related to the diving organization. At least 10 years of experience in a diving vessel/diving|
Organization as a Technician, Commissioning Engineer.
At least 10 years of supervisory experience Construction, approval of drawings for building new ships Pertaining to a diving support vessel
Any degree discipline. Applicants must be 12 years of age. Work experience in dealing with customs clearance and import/export
Shipbuilding activities in connection with port and customs
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Manager||42 Years|
|3||Deputy Manager||40 Years|
|4||Project Officer||35 Years|
|5||Dy. Project Officer||35 to 40 Years|
|6||Medical Officer||40 Years|
|7||Asst. Project Officer||40 Years|
|8||Chief Project Consultant||62 Years|
|9||Project Engineer||62 Years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Manager||Rs.70,000 – 2,00,000/-|
|2||Manager||Rs.60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|3||Deputy Manager||Rs.50,000 – 1,60,000/-|
|4||Project Officer||Rs. 66,250/-|
|5||Dy. Project Officer||Rs. 53,000/-|
|6||Medical Officer||Rs. 53,000/-|
|7||Asst. Project Officer||Rs. 39,750/-|
|8||Chief Project Consultant||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|9||Project Engineer||Rs. 1,20,000/-|
- Group discussion
Offline and Online
How to apply for Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2022?
- Apply online at http://www.hslvizag.in .
- Candidates must have a valid email id and must be active for at least the next year. All future correspondence will be sent by email only.
- Applicant must upload his/her photograph (20 – 50KB) and signature (10 – 20KB) in the appropriate format and size.
- Candidates are advised not to remain idle for more than 5 minutes while filling out the online application to avoid internet time.
- Before filling out the application, the applicant should be ready with all the bio-data.
- Click “Careers” under “Human Resources” and check the “Current Openings” link to view available opportunities.
- Please go through the advertisement notification carefully and self-check their eligibility for the recruitment posts.
- Click on the relevant link under “Apply Now” to submit the application online.
- The registration process consists of 3 stages namely personal details, academic details, and payment details
- For Experienced candidates, select “Experience” or “Management Trainee”. Against “Post Type” from the dropdown control.
- Candidates are instructed to use Save (button) option to avoid data loss or finally use submit button to submit the application. Check the filled data and be careful before submitting, you are not allowed to edit/change the application once submitted.
- Once successfully completing all the steps, candidates will get a confirmation message.
- Applicants who have clicked the Save option will be allowed to submit the application using the edit application option before filling in the application’s last date. Then take a hard copy of the application for future reference.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email with a registration ID and a link to view their submitted application form.
- Printout of completed online application along with mandatory attachments i.e. self-attested photocopies of Graduate / PG mark sheets, provisional certificate, testimonial Date of Birth, Caste/PH Certificate, Experience Certificates, Recent Salary Certificate, Online Payment Receipt, etc.
- Attachment-I should be reached by post/courier services sent to the below-given address on or before the 31st Oct 2022.
|General Manager (HR),|
Hindustan Shipyard Ltd.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 005
- Gen/ OBC candidates – Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – No fee
The fee should be paid online and through online fee receipt to be sent along with hard copies of the application.
Dates to Remember
|Official Website||Click here|