IBBI Recruitment 2021 | General Manager Posts| Vacancy: 11| Last Date:10.09.2021| ibbi.gov.in
IBBI Recruitment 2021 –IBBI is inviting an offline mode of applications for 11 General Manager Posts. Download the applications form from 11.08.2021 to 10.09.2021 on the official website ibbi.gov.in. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
IBBI Recruitment 2021
|Organization||Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||General Manager|
|Job location||Anywhere in Tamilnadu|
|Apply Mode||Offline Application|
Total Vacancy at IBBI: 11 vacancies
|Name of the Post||
|Chief General Manager/ General Manager||
|Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager||
Eligibility Criteria for IBBI Recruitment 2021 – General Manager Post
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Recruitment 2021
- Interested candidates should have studied for a Master degree, from an accredited university or Institution.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation ( As on 10.09.2021.)
Maximum Age Limit – 55 years
Age Relaxation for the Maximum Age Limit is given below
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- SC/ST PWD’s candidates – 15 years
- OBC PWD’s candidates : -13 years
- For Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules
Refers to IBBI official Notification 2021 for more details regarding Age limit & Age relaxation.
- General Manager – Rs.67700/- to Rs.208700/-
The selection for the IBBI General Manager post will be done through the following procedure.
How to apply for IBBI Recruitment 2021 – General Manager Post
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given a step-by-step procedure on applying for IBBI Recruitment 2021 – General Manager vacancies for your reference.
- Visit IBBI`s Official website @ibbi.gov.in.
- Read the official notification carefully before applying.
- Download the application form attached at the end of the official notification. (or) Download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the Application form carefully.
- Send your application form along with DD & required documents to the following address “7th Floor, Mayur Bhawan, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001“.
- The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of __”.
- Last date for receipt of the application is 10.09.2021.
Important Dates for IBBI Recruitment 2021 – General Manager Post
|Opening Date for Submission Application||
Closing Date for Submission Application
IBBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
IBBI Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Official Notification for IBBI Recruitment as PDF: Click Here
Application Form for IBBI: Click Here