IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 | Vacancy: 5830 | Last Date: 01.08.2021 | www.ibps.in | Bank Jobs 2021
IBPS CRP Clerks XI Recruitment 2021 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is inviting an online mode of applications for 5830 CRP Clerks XI posts. The online applications will be open from 12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021 on the official website www.ibps.in. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
Overview of the IBPS Notification 2021
|IBPS Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||CRP Clerk XI|
|Job location||All over India|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS CRP Clerks XI Recruitment 2021
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.08.2021.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 01.08.2021 has to be submitted at the time of joining.
- The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute.
- In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and a web-based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
Age Limit & Age relaxation
Minimum Age Limit: 20 years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2001 (both dates inclusive)
Age relaxation for the Maximum age limit is given below
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC (NCL) – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen – actual period of service rendered in the defense
forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years.
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried – Age concession up to the age of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC/ST candidates.
For further details regarding relaxation of age, go through the official Notification of IBPS CRP Clerks – XI Recruitment 2021.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges for IBPS CRP Clerks – XI
- SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates – Rs.175/-
- All others – Rs.850/-
Mode of Payment
The candidates can use any one mode of payment to pay the application fee online.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
The selection of candidates is done through the following process.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
How to apply for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given a step-by-step procedure on applying for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 for your reference.
- Visit IBPS’s official website https://www.ibps.in/.
- Click on “Click Here to view advertisement for Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI)”.
- Read the notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Click on the “Click Here to apply online for Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI)”
- Fill in the Candidate Registration form with your details
- Upload passport size photo, signatures, left thumb impressions and handwritten declarations in the prescribed format.
- Submit your application.
- Pay the application fee online and take a printout of the e-receipt.
- Take a printout of the registered application form or save it as a PDF for future needs.
Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates should upload the following scanned documents in the prescribed format while applying.
- Left Thumb Impression
- Handwritten declaration
Important Dates for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the IBPS – CRP Clerk XI Jobs 2021.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||
12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||
12.07.2021 to 01.08.2021
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||
|Online Examination – Preliminary||
28.08.2021, 29.08.2021 and 04.09.2021
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||
September/ October 2021
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||
|Online Examination – Main||
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Applicants can get all links about the IBPS Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of IBPS: Click Here
IBPS CRP Clerk XI 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click here
Online Application Form for IBPS CRP Clerk XI: Click here