ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Lab Technician (06 posts)
- 1 ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Lab Technician (06 posts)
- 2 Highlights of ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022
- 3 ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-NIIH Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
ICMR-National Institute of Immunohematology Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Junior Medical Officer, Health Assistant, Technician/Field Assistant, Lab Technician posts in Mumbai. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Junior Medical Officer, Health Assistant, Technician/Field Assistant, Lab Technician recruitment in the ICMR-National Institute of Immunohematology. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is MBBS/12th Std. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://main.icmr.nic.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||ICMR-National Institute of Immunohematology|
|Post Name||Junior Medical Officer, Health Assistant, Technician/Field Assistant, Lab Technician|
ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Junior Medical Officer, Health Assistant, Technician/Field Assistant, Lab Technician. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Junior Medical Officer,||01|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-NIIH Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Medical Officer,||Candidates should possess a MBBS degree from a recognized university.|
|2||Health Assistant,||High school or equivalent with five-year experience in related field from a government institution or recognised institution or certificate of one year training in the relevant area of ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a government recognized board. *Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2- and 3-years’ experience respectively|
|3||Technician/Field Assistant,||High School or equivalent with five years’ experience in related field from a government institution or recognised institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area or ITI or national Trade certificate of national Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a government recognised board. *Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years’ experience respectively.|
|4||Lab Technician||12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognised organization or two years laboratory experience. *B.Sc. Degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Junior Medical Officer,||35 years|
|2||Health Assistant,||28 years|
|3||Technician/Field Assistant,||28 years|
|4||Lab Technician||30 years|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|1||Junior Medical Officer,||Rs.60000/- per month|
|2||Health Assistant,||Rs. 17000/- per month|
|3||Technician/Field Assistant,||Rs. 17000/- per month|
|4||Lab Technician||Rs. 18000/- per month|
- Video Call/ Video- Conferencing.
How to apply for ICMR-NIIH Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://main.icmr.nic.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates who meet the age criteria and qualification, experience etc. can fill the application form on or before 15th November, 2022 upto 5.00 pm after link will disable automatically.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here