ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022
- 1 ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022
- 3 ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-NIV Recruitment, 2022
ICMR-National Institute of Virology Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Posts, Project Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical), Project Technical Support-II, Project Technician-II (Field Assistant).
ICMR-National Institute of Virology, Pune, is a research institute run by the Indian Council of Medical Research, Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Company seeks to engage the following non-institutional Project Human Resource positions on a purely temporary contract basis for our short-term research project titled “Human rabies deaths and animal bite burden in India: A cross-sectional survey”.Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Highlights of ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||ICMR-National Institute of Virology|
|Post Name||Project Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical), Project Technical Support-II, Project Technician-II (Field Assistant).|
ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the below posts. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully.
|1||Project Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical)||1|
|2||Project Technical Support-II||2|
|3||Project Technician-II (Field Assistant)||2|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR-NIV Recruitment, 2022
Candidates, who need to apply should possess below educational qualifications. Before going to apply kindly read the below instructions carefully.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Project Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical)||Medical:
MBBS graduate with one year of research/teaching experience or
MD in Preventive Social Medicine/ Microbiology / Pathology.
Post Graduate in 1st Class in Health/Life Sciences required-Public Health/Epidemiology/Virology/Health Science/Public Organization Management/Healthcare Management/Health Information Management/Hospital Administration/Nursing/Psychology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Bioinformatics
Two years experience in respective field or
2nd Class Post Graduate with Ph.D. Required in any one of the subjects mentioned above under specialization or
BDS/BVSc graduate with one year of experience in the respective field.
Desirable: PG in Public Health/Epidemiology
|2||Project Technical Support-II|| Graduate in Health Sciences- Public Health/ Health Information Management/ Hospital Administration/ Nursing specialization preferred, and 3 years of working experience in the respective field. Or
Post Graduate in the above specialization.
Desirable: Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint, Communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders, and local language knowledge.
|3||Project Technician-II (Field Assistant)|| SSC or equivalent with five years of experience working in a healthcare setting from a government agency or a recognized organization.
Intermediate HSC with Science subjects and B.Sc. 2 and 3 years of experience will be considered equivalent.
Desirable: Communication skills to work with multiple stakeholders, and local language knowledge.
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should ensure their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Project Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical)||35 Years|
|2||Project Technical Support-II||30 Years|
|3||Project Technician-II (Field Assistant)||28 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Project Scientist-B (Medical/Non-Medical)||Medica – Rs. 61000/- + HRA Non-Medical – Rs. 48000/- + HRA|
|2||Project Technical Support-II||Rs. 31000/-|
|3||Project Technician-II (Field Assistant)||Rs. 17000/-|
- Walk-in-interview/written test
- Interview and/or written test will depend on the number of eligible candidates above 30
How to apply for ICMR-NIV Recruitment 2022?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet the above essential qualification can attend a walk-in-interview given below address on 06/09/2022 (09.00 AM to 10.00 AM)
|Conference Hall of National Institute of Virology,
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road,
- Candidates should be at the venue before 10:00 AM with duly filled and signed application form along with their bio-data and all original documents as evidence of their educational qualification, experience, age, and identity. Etc
- The applicant should submit his/her duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with a recent passport size color photograph along with detailed bio-data / CV and all required documents (original), one set of self-attested photocopies, in proof of his/her all educational certificates and mark-sheets from 10th Std, working experience, age, caste, and photo id like Aadhar Card/Indian Passport/PAN Card/Driving License, etc.
Dates to Remember
Walk-in Date: 06/09/2022 (09.00 AM to 10.00 AM)