IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
- 1 IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
- 3 IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment, 2022
Indian Institute of Technology Madras Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the temporary post Junior Research fellow (department of Electrical Engineering).Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Interested and eligible candidate can apply at https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria given below.
Highlights of IIT Madras Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Post Name||Junior Research fellow|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the below post. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully.
|1||Junior Research fellow (JRF)||1|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Recruitment, 2022
Before applying, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Research fellow (JRF)|| B.tech (EE/ECE) and M.Tech or MS in EE/ECE
Experience: Must have worked in deep learning and machine learning algorithms and taken at least one formal course in machine learning.
Valid GATE/NET/UGC marks card is required
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Research fellow (JRF)||
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates has to be apply online only in the given website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/
- Fill out the application and submit.
- Application cannot be edited once submitted
- Candidates are Instructed to fill their correct and active email addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be done by the company through email only. Follow the prescribed procedure to submit the online application.
- After successfully submitting the application online, take a print out of the application form and submit it when called for the test. This will be required during document verification/test/interview.
- Hard copy of application will not be sent to the institution.
- If there is any problem in submitting the application, please send an email [email protected] or [email protected]
Dates to Remember