- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- 3 Indian Navy Recruitment Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment
Ministry of Defence has announced a job notification for the Tradesman Skilled in Designated & Non-Designated trade posts. This Indian Navy is going to fill their vacancy with eligible candidates. 10th can apply for this job openings. This Indian Navy Recruitment Online application form will be available on the official website from 19.02.2022 to 19.03.2022. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria alone can apply on the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in without fail. Aspirants Keep a regular check on our website career7.in to get more updates.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 and apply Online at Official Website joinindiannavy.gov.in. Aspirants should be Indian nationals to apply for these jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment may use this chance to start & develop careers at Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 (joinindiannavy.gov.in). Upcoming Job Notifications will be available on our website career7.in.
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Tradesman Skilled in Designated & Non-Designated trade|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting date of application||19.02.2022|
|Last date||within 28 days of publication|
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test / Interview. You can instantly know the Tamilnadu govt jobs 2022 on our website career7.in .The candidates who are willing to apply for the above posts can submit online applications by 19 March 2022. However online applications will start from 19.02.2022.
|Tradesman Skilled in Designated & Non-Designated trade||1531|
Given below details are required by the candidates who apply for this Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates should possess Class 10th from recognized university or board.
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- Check the age relexation at Official Notification.
- Selection will be based on the Written Test / Skill Test / Trade Test / Type Test / Document Verification & Medical Examination.
- Application will be accepted by Online mode.
- Apply @joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go to the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Online mode.
- Find & click on the appropriate notification.
- Download the Official Notification
- Read the Notification thoroughly
- Fill the application form.
- Attach all relevant documents.
- Submit the application form
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of Application||19.02.2022|
|Closing date of application||within 28 days of publication|
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here