Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 | Apply for SA & MT (1671 posts)
- 1 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 | Apply for SA & MT (1671 posts)
- 2 Highlights of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
- 3 Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General) posts in India. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General) recruitment in the Intelligence Bureau. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is 10th std.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that have been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.mha.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Online Exam conducted on the basis of Computer based Test. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Post Name||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Intelligence Bureau invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General). Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General)||1671|
Eligibility Criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General)||Candidates should possess 10th std and ITI pass in respective trades from any of the recognized boards or institutes.|
Candidates must have field experience in Intelligence Work.
Candidates must have knowledge of any one of the local language.
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Security Assistant/Executive||27 years|
|2||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General)||18 to 25 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Security Assistant/Executive||Level-3 (Rs.21700 to 69100)|
|2||Security Assistant/Executive and Multi-Tasking staff (General)||Level-1 (Rs. 18000 to 56900)|
- Tier-I (Online Exam)
- Tier-II (Offline Exam)
- Interview/Personality Test
It is in 02 components (Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- & Recruitment Processing Charges:
|Category||Fees to be paid|
|All candidates||Recruitment Processing Charges|
|Male candidates of General, EWS|
and OBC categories
|Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment|
How to apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.mha.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here