ITBP Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Constable (Telecommunication) (293 posts)
- 1 ITBP Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Constable (Telecommunication) (293 posts)
- 2 Highlights of ITBP Recruitment 2022
- 3 ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Head Constable/Telecommunication, constable/Telecommunication posts in India. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Head Constable/Telecommunication, constable/Telecommunication recruitment in the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is 10th/12th std.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.itbpolice.nic.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of ITBP Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Indo Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name||Head Constable/Telecommunication, constable/Telecommunication|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Head Constable/Telecommunication, constable/Telecommunication. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for ITBP Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Head Constable/Telecommunication,||10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having aggregate of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or university; Or|
10th Class pass from a recognized board with two years Industrial training Institute certificate in Electronics Or Electrical Or Computer from a recognized institute; Or
10th Class pass from a recognized board with Science (PCM) and with three years Diploma in Electronics Or Communication
Or instrumentation or Computer Science Or Information Technology Or Electrical from a recognized Institute.
Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent.
Diploma or Certificate Course from an Industrial Training Institute or any other recognized institution.
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Head Constable/Telecommunication,||18 to 25 years|
|2||constable/Telecommunication||18 to 23 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Head Constable/Telecommunication,||Level-4 in the pay matrix Rs. 25500 to 81100 (as per 7th CPC)|
|2||constable/Telecommunication||Level-3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21700 to Rs. 69100 (as per 7th CPC)|
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical standard test
- Written Test
- Detailed Medical examination
- Review medical Examination
- For all candidates(Except Females, Ex-Servicemen, SC/ST)- Rs. 100/-
How to apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted, and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here