JIPMER Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Nursing Officer (433 posts)
- 1 JIPMER Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Nursing Officer (433 posts)
- 2 Highlights of JIPMER Recruitment 2022
- 3 JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Nursing Officer posts in Puducherry. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Nursing Officer recruitment in the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is B.Sc Nursing/Diploma. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://jipmer.edu.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of JIPMER Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Post Name||Nursing officer|
JIPMER Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Nursing officer. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing officer||35 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Nursing officer||Rs. 44900/- in Level-7 of Pay matrix of 7th CPC|
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
|S.No||Name of the Community||Fee details|
|1||UR/EWS/OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|2||SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|3||PWD||Exempted From Application Fees|
Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following modes of payment.
- a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
No other mode of payment will be accepted
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://jipmer.edu.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here