Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- 1 Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment 2022
- 3 High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment, 2022
High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the following 129 Posts. It is hereby notified that online applications are invited from eligible candidates as per the prescribed last date for submission of applications for direct recruitment to 129 posts of Group-D [Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (Housekeeping)]. Parent Worker to Establish High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru. Interested candidates can apply through the online link https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Highlights of High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||High Court of Karnataka|
|Post Name||Group-D [Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (Housekeeping)]|
|Last Date||17/09/2022 @11.59 PM|
High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|1||Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (Housekeeping)||129|
Eligibility Criteria for High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment, 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (Housekeeping)||Candidate must have passed 10th standard or equivalent. Or Government of Karnataka Circular No. dated 27.02.2018. Recommended Exams / Courses in DPAR 81 SCR 2017.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (Housekeeping)||General – 18 to 35 years
II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B of other BC – 18 to 38 years
SC, ST, Category-I of other BC – 18 to 40 years
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Peon, Watchman, Sweeper, and Peon (Housekeeping)||Rs.19,900/- – Rs. 63,200/-|
The number of eligible candidates who will be called for interview will be ten times the total number of vacancies notified based on merit in each category of the notified vacancies.
The maximum mark for an Interview is 10 (Ten). Such interviews will be conducted to ascertain the skill and eligibility for the post.
How to apply for High Court of Karnataka, Recruitment 2022?
- Visit https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
- Applicant must fill in the required data while submitting the online application. (Applications sent/submitted through any mode other than online will not be considered).
- While submitting the online application, the candidate must provide his/her mobile number and valid email ID for contact in the respective columns.
- Candidate should scan his/her recent passport size photograph with white background (5 cm length X 3.5 cm width max. size 50kb) and signature in black ballpoint pen on white paper (2.5 cm length X 7.5 cm width max. 25kb) ) in jpg format, upload it while submitting an online application.
- Jpg images must be clear and legible, otherwise, the application will not be considered.
- The candidate must upload his/her 10th class or equivalent mark card while submitting an online application. The scanned document shall be uploaded in PDF format only and should be clear and legible.
- Before the final submission of the online application, the applicant can preview his/her duly filled application. The applicant is advised to take a printout of the completed application for his/her registration
- Candidate should keep his application number carefully from the link provided on the Karnataka High Court website to generate a notice letter and any other information regarding his/her eligibility for an interview.
- For updates regarding Group-D posts, candidates are advised to visit the website of Karnataka High Court – Recruitment Notifications Section.
- Information will be sent to the eligible candidates through SMS and email to the email ID provided by the candidates while submitting the online application.
- General Merit and other Backward classes – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST / Category–I and Persons with benchmark disabilities – Rs. 100/-
- While submitting the online application, the applicant has to pay the application fee online through the SBI online payment gateway mentioned in the online application.
- After successful payment of the fee from the SBI portal, candidates download the e-receipt from the SBI portal in PDF format and then fill in payment/payment details by clicking on the ‘SBI Payment Details’ button.
- PDF e-receipt should be uploaded by clicking on the ‘Application Fee and Fee Receipt’ button.
Dates to Remember
Last date for submission of application: 17/09/2022 11.59 PM.
Last date for payment of fee through Online or through challan: 21/09/2022 (Within bank working hours).