Madras University Recruitment 2022
- 1 Madras University Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Madras University Recruitment 2022
- 3 Madras University Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Recruitment 2022
Madras University announced a new Notification for non-stipendiary positions on the following post-University Research Fellowship Posts. Madras University invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up the following posts offline. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates carefully read the following instructions. Candidates who are interested in working in the Government sector can utilise these job opportunities to get more benefits. Applications are invited from candidates who are willing to join Madras University. The position will be in Chennai.
Before applying for the job, the candidates read all information as soon as possible. The candidates can kindly apply through the offline application form through the Official Website https://www.unom.ac.in/ So interested candidates can start applying online from 03rd October 2022 to 07th October 2022.
Highlights of Madras University Recruitment 2022
To know more information the candidates must read below terms and conditions carefully.
|Organization Name||Madras University|
|Post Name||University Research Fellowship Posts|
Madras University Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Candidates are invited to apply for various posts of Indian Institute of Management Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates can read the information attentively and kindly check the job below vacancy details. the most number of vacancies details are updated below. So Kindly read out all the information and apply for the appropriate post. Before applying, the candidates should read out as much information as possible. The post is based on a contract basis duration initially of one year and extended to 2 more years on the recommendation of the Doctoral Committee / Research Advisory Committee
|SI No||Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||University Research Fellowship||55|
|Vacancy Position University Research Fellowship||No. of Vacancy|
|Adult & Cont. Education||01|
|Ancient His & Archaeology||02|
|Anna Centre for Public Affairs||01|
|Defence & Strategic Studies||01|
|Dr. Ambedkar Chair in Economics||01|
|Library & inf. Science||02|
|Politics & Public Administration||02|
|JBAS Centre Islamic studies||01|
|CAS in Botany||01|
|Network Systems and Information Technology||01|
|Pharmacology & Environmental Toxicology||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University Recruitment 2022
The Candidates who are Eligible and interested should go through all information and eligibility criteria clearly. Candidates who meet the below-required qualifications can apply offline application form available at the official website https://www.unom.ac.in/
|SI No||Posts Name||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||University Research Fellowship|
Candidate’s Selection will be based on the following round.
The Candidates get 7,000/- per month and Rs.5000/- per annum as a Contingency grant
How to apply for Madras University Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are interested in Madras University Recruitment Job Vacancy can apply Online mode, so the aspirants can follow the below steps to apply.
- Visit the official Website and download the application https://www.unom.ac.in/
- Candidates should provide a valid Email Id and Contact Number for further communication.
- Candidates before filling offline application carefully read all instructions and fill in all required information.
- Candidates after Filling in applications with necessary addition along with Demand Draft for Rs.200/- drawn in favour of “The Registrar, University of Madras” should be sent to the concerned heads of the Departments in the respective campus
- Applicants must upload the required documents without fail.
- Applicants are instructed to fill carefully in the offline application without any mistakes.
- Candidates are also instructed to submit the application starts from 03.10.2022 to 07.10.2022
Dates to Remember
|Official Notification||Click here|