MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (35 posts)
- 1 MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (35 posts)
- 2 Highlights of MIDHANI Recruitment 2022
- 3 MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for MIDHANI Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices posts in Hyderabad. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices recruitment in the Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Degree/Diploma. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://midhani.india.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of MIDHANI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Walk-In Interview date||10/11/2022|
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||15|
|Discipline in Engg||Graduate||Technician|
|Electronics and communication/IT||02||–|
|Commercial and computer Practice||–||06|
Eligibility Criteria for MIDHANI Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Graduate Apprentices||A degree in engineering or technology granted by statutory University. |
A degree in engineering or technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. |
A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in relevant discipline
|S.No||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Graduate Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Age Limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules|
|S.No||Name of the Post||Stipend|
|2||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Rs.8000/-|
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
How to apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://jipmer.edu.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates should register their details at the official website and with Registration Number and all supporting documents. (should carry for apprenticeship mela at above mentioned mela center)
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
|10th November 2022|
Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering and Technology- (NSAKCET), New Malakpet-Hyderabad
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here