NFC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (345 posts)
- 1 NFC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (345 posts)
- 2 Highlights of NFC Recruitment 2022
- 3 NFC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NFC Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Apprentice posts in Hyderabad City. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Apprentice recruitment in Nuclear Fuel Complex. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is 10th std or ITI certificate. Candidates who have their post-Graduation certificate are not eligible to apply. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that have been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.nfc.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Online Exam conducted on the basis of Computer based Test. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of NFC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Post Name||ITI Trade Apprentices|
NFC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Nuclear Fuel Complex invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, ITI Trade Apprentice. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||ITI Trade Apprentices||345|
|Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)||07|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||08|
|Chemical Plant Operator||05|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||74|
Eligibility Criteria for NFC Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice||Candidates should possess 10th std and ITI pass in respective trades from any of the recognized board or institutes.|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice||Should not less than 18 Years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||ITI Trade Apprentice||Rs. 8050/- to Rs. 7700/-|
- Merit Basis
How to apply for NFC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.nfc.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted, and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the apprentice post in NFC, kindly register in the NAPS portal.
- After completing the registration, candidates can LOGIN in the NAPS portal with the valid username and password.
- After entering into the NAPS Portal, kindly click on the apprenticeship opportunities and fill out the remaining details as asked in the portal.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here