NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 | Apply for DEO & Lab Technician (06 posts)
- 1 NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 | Apply for DEO & Lab Technician (06 posts)
- 2 Highlights of NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022
- 3 NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NIIRNCD Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker), Junior Nurse, laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Grade-B posts in Bhanpur Kalan, Jaipur. Society invites offline applications from eligible candidates for Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker), Junior Nurse, laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Grade-B recruitment in the National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Bachelor’s Degree.Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://main.icmr.nic.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases|
|Post Name||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker), Junior Nurse, laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Grade-B|
|Job Location||Bhanpur Kalan, Jaipur|
|Walk-in Interview date||21/11/2022|
NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The National Institute for Implementation Research on Non-Communicable Diseases invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker), Junior Nurse, laboratory Technician, Data Entry Operator Grade-B. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker),||07|
|4||Data Entry Operator Grade-B||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIIRNCD Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker),||Graduate in Social Work/Population Studies/Sociology/ Psychology/ from a recognized university with five years relevant work experience from a recognized institution OR |
Master’s degree in relevant subject Desirable Qualification & Experience :- Degree in Psychology & Previous experience of working community based project and quantitative data collection.
|2||Junior Nurse,||High School or equivalent with Science subject plus certificate course in ANM/GNM with five years experience from a recognized Institute/Board.|
|3||laboratory Technician,||12th Pass in science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or 1 year DMLT plus 1 year lab experience from recognized institution or 2 years lab experience from recognized institution.|
B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience.
|4||Data Entry Operator Grade-B||Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC “A” level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years experience in Electronic Data Processing work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization. A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer|
|1||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker),||30 years|
|2||Junior Nurse,||28 years|
|3||laboratory Technician,||30 years|
|4||Data Entry Operator Grade-B||28 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Project Technical Officer (Medical Social Worker),||Rs. 32000/-|
|2||Junior Nurse,||Rs. 18000/-|
|3||laboratory Technician,||Rs. 18000/-|
|4||Data Entry Operator Grade-B||Rs. 18000/-|
- Written test
- Walk-in Interview/ Personal Discussion.
How to apply for NIIRNCD Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://main.icmr.nic.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates should bring the filled application along with all supporting documents, (Proof of date of birth, qualification, experience, Passport size photo).
- Only eligible candidates will appear for a written test/interview. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test/interview subject to qualifying the skill test, wherever applicable.
- The final merit list is prepared on the basis of marks of written test and interview. If the candidates are less than 30, there will be no written test, selection will be based on the marks obtained in the personal interview.
- Kindly attend the interview to the below mentioned address
- MRHRU Bhanpur Kalan, jaipur.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here