National Institute of Siddha Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Program Associate, Program Assistant, Data Entry operator posts in Erode, Chennai. Society invites offline applications from eligible candidates for Program Associate, Program Assistant, Data Entry operator recruitment in the National Institute of Siddha . Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is M.D/BSMS/Degree.Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://nischennai.org. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2022
- 1 Highlights of National Institute of Siddha Recruitment 2022
- 2 NIS Chennai Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for NIS Chennai Recruitment, 2022
- 4 Dates to Remember
- 5 NIS Recruitment 2022 FAQ
|Organization Name||National Institute of Siddha|
|Post Name||Program Associate, Program Assistant, Data Entry operator|
|Job Location||Erode, Chennai|
|Walk-in Interview Date||30/11/2022|
NIS Chennai Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The NIS Chennai invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Program Associate, Program Assistant, Data Entry operator . Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|3||Data Entry operator||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIS Chennai Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Program Associate,||Candidates should possess a M.D (SIddha) from any of the recognized universities or institutes.|
|2||Program Assistant,||Candidates should possess BSMS from any of the recognized universities or institutes.|
|3||Data Entry operator||Candidates should possess a degree from any of the recognized institutes or boards.|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Case Worker,||Rs. 40000/-|
|2||Security Guard||Rs. 25000/-|
|3||Multi Purpose helper||Rs. 20000/-|
- The candidates who are selected for this post will be engaged under the project of Central Sector Scheme of Pharmacovigilance of ASU & H drugs.
- Kindly provide and update regular status reports of the program as required.
- Other activities will be assigned from time to time.
How to apply for NIS Chennai Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://nischennai.org to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates should send the filled application along with all supporting documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates should possess valid Mail ID, which is to be entered in the application form so that the intimation regarding the call letters for written test/Interview, as applicable, may be sent through the email.
Dates to Remember
|Walk-in Interview Date||30/11/2022|
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
NIS Recruitment 2022 FAQ
Who can apply for NIS recruitment 2022?
Candidates who possess a M.D (SIddha),BSMS from any of the recognized universities or institutes can apply
what is the mode of application for NIS recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is offline
When is hte last date to apply for NIS recruitment 2022?
30.11.2022 is the last Date.