NLC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (901 posts)
- 1 NLC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Apprentice (901 posts)
- 2 Highlights of NLC Recruitment 2022
- 3 NLC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Apprentice posts in Neyveli. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Apprentice recruitment in the Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is ITI.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.nlcindia.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of NLC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
NLC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Apprentice. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|3||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||119|
Non Engineering Graduate Trade
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Fitter||Candidates should possess ITI in relevant trade from any of the recognized boards or institutes (NCVT/DGET).|
|2||Turner||Candidates should possess ITI in relevant trade from any of the recognized boards or institutes (NCVT/DGET).|
|3||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Candidates should possess ITI in relevant trade from any of the recognized boards or institutes (NCVT/DGET).|
|13||Commerce||Candidates should possess B.Com from any of the recognized boards or institutes (2020/2021/2022 batch only).|
|14||Computer Science||Candidates should possess B.Sc Computer Science from any of the recognized boards or institutes (2020/2021/2022 batch only).|
|15||Computer Application||Candidates should possess BCA from any of the recognized boards or institutes (2020/2021/2022 batch only).|
|16||Business Administration||Candidates should possess BBA from any of the recognized boards or institutes (2020/2021/2022 batch only).|
|17||Geology||Candidates should possess B.Sc Geology from any of the recognized boards or institutes (2020/2021/2022 batch only).|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice||Minimum 14 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Fitter||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|2||Turner||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|3||Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|4||Electrician||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|5||Wireman||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|6||Mechanic (diesel)||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|7||Mechanic (Tractor)||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|8||Carpenter||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|9||Plumber||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|10||Stenographer||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|11||Welder||Rs. 10019/- per month|
|12||PASA||Rs. 8766/- per month|
|13||Commerce||Rs. 12524/- per month|
|14||Computer Science||Rs. 12524/- per month|
|15||Computer Application||Rs. 12524/- per month|
|16||Business Administration||Rs. 12524/- per month|
|17||Geology||Rs. 12524/- per month|
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
How to apply for NLC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.nlcindia.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here