OPTCL Recruitment 2021 | Management Trainees | Vacancy: 19 | Last Date: 13.06.2021
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – OPTCL (ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED) is inviting an online mode of applications for 19 Management Trainees posts. The online applications will be open from 14.05.2021 till 13.06.2021 on the official website https://optcl.co.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, medical tests, etc. before applying.
Overview of the OPTCL Notification 2021
|OPTCL Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Management Trainees|
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma|
|Opening Date||14 May 2021|
|Closing Date||13 June 2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Applications are invited from energetic, young, promising and aspirants with bright academic records to join the organization (OPTCL and Gridco) as Management Trainees for the following disciplines.
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|MT – Finance||11|
|MT – HRD||3|
|MT – Law||01|
|MT – CS||01|
|MT – Economist||01|
Eligibility Criteria for OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Management Trainee Post
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|MT – Finance||Candidates should have Degree/ Passing of the Final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Cost & Works Accounts of India.|
|MT – HRD||
Note: MBA/PGDBM with dual specialization shall be considered provided both specializations carry equal weightage.
|MT – Law||Candidate must be a Degree in Law from a recognized Institution|
|MT – CS||Candidate must be a Graduate with Company Secretary having Associate Membership of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.|
|MT – Economist||Candidate should done Post Graduate Degree in Economics/ Finance Management at least 60% of marks from a recognized University or Institution.|
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Age Relaxation|
|MT – Finance||Candidates age limit must be 21 years – 32 years as on 01.05.2021 i.e. she / he must have born between 01.05.1989 and 01.05.2000.||
|MT – HRD|
|MT – Law|
|MT – CS|
|MT – Economist|
- Candidates are given stipend of Rs.24,000/- per month as during the period of training.
- After completing the training, the candidates will be appointed as Assistant Manager (E-3) Grade in the respective cadre on probation for one (1) year
in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Level:EE-2) with initial Basic Pay of Rs.56,100/.
- Besides the Initial Basic Pay, DA, HRA or company accommodation, Medical Allowance, Conveyance Allowance etc. shall be paid as per applicable rules of the Corporation in force from time to time.
The selection of candidates is done through the following process.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Personal Interview
How to apply for OPTCL Recruitment 2021 – Management Trainee Post
Procedure for Applying Online
- Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement.
- They must go through the Instructions to fill up On-line Application and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) available in the OPTCL website: www.optcl.co.in.
- On successful registration of the online application form, a unique Registration Number will be sent to their registered e-mail. Candidates are required to retain the unique Registration Number for future correspondence.
- Application received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily
Candidates are required to keep the following documents ready before initiating the Online Application Form.
- Candidate shall upload the scanned copy of original documents.
- Recent colour passport size photograph and signature in prescribed format (.jpg/.jpeg)
- PWD certificate, if applying for age relaxation under PWD category.
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge certificate / I card / NOC, if applicable.
- Experience certificate issued by the man power service provider / designated officer of the outsourcing agency, if an applicant is engaged through the outsourcing agency in OPTCL.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- Essential Qualification Passed Certificate.
- Essential Qualification Final Mark Sheet.
- For UR and SEBC candidates: Rs.1000/- only (non-refundable)
- For Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) of Candidates: Rs.500/- (non-refundable)
- Payment of fee through on-line mode.
- For On-line Payment mode (Through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking): In case of On-line payment mode, an applicant will be redirected to payment gateway page under Tech Process.
- After completing the On-line Payment, she / he shall take hard copy of the application form along with Fee Receipt. She/He shall retain the hard copy and proof of payment for future reference / record which shall be required at the time of verification of original certificates / testimonials as and when necessary. The candidate shall bear the online transaction charges extra as applicable.
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded in any case.
Important Dates for OPTCL Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the OPTCL – Management Trainee Jobs 2021.
|Opening Date to Submit Application||14.05.2021 – 11am|
|Closing Date to Submit Application||13.06.2021 – 11.59am|
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Applicants can get all links about the OPTCL Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of OPTCL: Click Here
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click here
OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form as PDF: Click here