Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for HR Trainees in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is Graduate / Post Graduate. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.powergrid.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of PowerGrid Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||HR Trainees|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
PowerGrid Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of HR Trainees. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for PowerGrid Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||HR Trainees||Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.|
i) Final Year / Semester students of academic year 2022-23, who expect their results by 14.08.2023 may also be considered eligible, provided they obtain minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters / years up to pre-final examination at the time of applying for any of the above posts. Their candidature shall be provisional and will be considered for appointment in the event of selection, only if they meet all the eligibility criteria specified.
ii. The Percentage of Marks in Essential Qualification shall be considered without rounding off.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||HR Trainees||28 years|
SC/ST PWD’s – 15 years
OBC PWD’s – 13 years
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||HR Trainees||Rs 56100 to 177500/- in Pay Matrix Level 10 of Government of India (as per 7th CPC)|
- Merit List
- Group Discussion
- Behavioral Assessment
- Personal Interview
|1||For all candidates (Except SC/ST/PWBD/ExSM/ Departmental Candidates)||Rs. 500/-|
|2||SC/ST/PWBD/ExSM/ Departmental Candidates||No Fees|
How to apply for PowerGrid Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.powergrid.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
|Start Date for applying for UGC-NET (2022)||29.12.2023|
|Last date for applying for UGC-NET (2022)||17.01.2023|
|UGC-NET Examination||21.02.2023 – 10.03.2023|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID (Tentative)||11.02.2023|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID (Tentative)||05.03.2023|
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
PowerGrid Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for PowerGrid Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for PowerGrid Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for PowerGrid Recruitment 2023?
17.01.2023 is the last date.