RITES Limited Recruitment 2022 Apply for Design Expert Posts
- 1 RITES Limited Recruitment 2022 Apply for Design Expert Posts
- 2 Highlights of RITES Limited Recruitment 2022
- 3 RITES Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for RITES Limited Recruitment, 2022
RITES Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Posts, of Chief Resident Engineer EST, Chief Resident Engineer/Civil, Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T, Senior QA/ QC Expert, Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical.
Applications are invited for the post given below eligible candidates can apply through https://www.rites.com/ . Before applying for a post, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other requirements. The date mentioned above for that post and as per details provided by him ok in every way. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Highlights of RITES Limited Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||RITES Limited|
|Post Name||Chief Resident Engineer EST, Chief Resident Engineer/Civil, Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T, Senior QA/ QC Expert, Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical.|
RITES Limited Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the post, of Chief Resident Engineer EST, Chief Resident Engineer/Civil, Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T, Senior QA/ QC Expert, Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Chief Resident Engineer EST||1|
|2||Chief Resident Engineer/Civil||2|
|3||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T||1|
|4||Senior QA/ QC Expert||1|
|5||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical||1|
Eligibility Criteria for RITES Limited Recruitment, 2022
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Chief Resident Engineer EST||Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or a combination
Base any sub-stream Electric currents/ Electronics Engineering
From an authorized University/ Institution or equivalent
Minimum 12 years for graduate Engineers.
Relevant experience: Minimum 8 years of experience
Implementation/Monitoring a Railway Electrification Project With project management Consultant or General Consultant or Construction Company.
|2||Chief Resident Engineer/Civil||Graduate in Civil Engineering from an authorized university
or equivalent. Minimum 12 years for graduate Engineers.
Minimum 8 years of experience Construction / Supervision Railway infrastructure projects Earthworks, bridges,
Subway, station buildings, etc. Project Management Consultant
or General Counsel or Construction company
|3||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T||Diploma in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering From an authorized Company or equivalent. OR
Graduate in Electronics/Electrical Engineering from an authorized company or equivalent.
Minimum 7 years for graduate engineers or 10 years
Diploma Engineers in Design Railway Signalling
Minimum 4 years (for Graduates) &
6 years (for Diploma holders) Be with the plan Management consultants or Construction Company or Public Counselor and/or with Signal Contractors for RRI/ With SSI/ PI and/ or OEMs Electronic interlock system individually or in combination.
|4||Senior QA/ QC Expert||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from an approved institution. OR Graduate in Civil Engineering or its equivalent from an approved institution.
Minimum 7 years for degree holders or 10 years for diploma holders.
Minimum 4 years for Graduates or 6 years for Diploma holders and above in Quality Assurance and Quality Control in Construction of Railway Infrastructure Projects or any eligible works.
|5||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical||Diploma in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or any subsidiary course in basic streams of Electrical/Electronics Engineering from an approved University/Institute. or equivalent. OR Degree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from an authorized institute.
Minimum 7 years for Graduate Engineers or 10 years for Diploma Engineers in infrastructure projects involving aspects of Railway Electrification.
Minimum 4 years (for Graduates) & 6 years (for Diploma holders) experience in designing OHE and PSI for IR systems either individually or jointly with Project Management Consultants Construction companies or General consultants and/or Electrification Contractors.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Chief Resident Engineer EST||40 years|
|2||Chief Resident Engineer/Civil||40 years|
|3||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T||40 years|
|4||Senior QA/ QC Expert||40 years|
|5||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical||40 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Chief Resident Engineer EST||Rs. 60000/- – Rs.180000/-|
|2||Chief Resident Engineer/Civil||Rs. 60000/- – Rs.180000/-|
|3||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ S&T||Rs. 50000/- – Rs.140000/[-|
|4||Senior QA/ QC Expert||Rs. 50000/- – Rs. 140000/-|
|5||Senior Drawing & Design Expert/ Electrical||Rs. 50000/- – Rs. 140000/-|
Selection process will be based on
- Experience, and
Venu for interview: Rites Limited, Shikhar, Plot No. 1, Sector – 29, Gurgaon – 122001
How to apply for RITES Limited Recruitment 2022?
- Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply.
- Visit https://www.rites.com/
- Apply online at the registration form is available in the career section of the RITES website
- At the time of submission of the online application, the system will generate a Registration Number.
- Make a note of this “Registration No.”
- Fill out the required details, the applicants are instructed to fill in the details about “Id proof” carefully and correctly.
- Applicants are advised to note the same and ensure the availability of the same identity proof. In the later stages of selection, it should be an original production. Applicants are to ensure the availability of the same identity proof.
- As per instruction, fill out the application correctly.
- Once the required details are filled under “Filling/Modifying Application Form”, Click “Make payment”.
- Payment details show the amount due to the bank based on your category.
- A successful payment without payment application will be considered incomplete and rejected.
- Candidates are instructed to carry a photocopy of the submitted application form with them at exam time
- A copy of this online application form with the registration number should be printed and signed provided with self-attested scanned copies of the following documents only in the order given from top to bottom
- 2 latest passport size color photographs
- High School Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of educational and professional qualifications and statements of all marks for all semesters/years
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC certificate in the format prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card)
- PAN Card
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- PWD certificate as per recent format.
- All the above documents should be uploaded through the RITES portal by the specified date.
- Attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employers in relation to claims you make in your application. In present employment, with experience certificate/connection letter last month pay slips, or, Form 16 and other documents clearly proving your continuity in work are attached.
- For proof of CTC/Salary, candidates should refer to their last form no. 16/ Copy of the payment card should be submitted. Salary slip/ Appraisal letter/ any other relevant document.
- Community certificates (SC/ST/OBC)
- Applicants who have registered online and not applied with the above documents, their candidature will not be considered.
Dates to Remember
|Last date of submission of documents (soft copy at RITES portal)||14/09/2022|
|Shortlisted candidates for interview upload in RITES website on||20/09/2022|