Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Management Trainee (MT) Administration recruitment in the Steel Authority of India Limited. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Degree.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://sailcareers.com. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of SAIL Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Management Trainee(MT) Administration|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SAIL Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Steel Authority of India Limited invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Management Trainee(MT) Administration. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||MT- (HR) Grade E1||30|
|2||MT (Materials Management) Grade E1||12|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Management Trainee(MT) Administration||Candidates should possess bachelor degree in any discipline with 60% marks with atleast 02 years MBA/Diploma/PG in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management and Industrial Relations / Masters in Human Resources and Organizational development for HR Discipline.|
Candidates should possess bachelor degree in any discipline with 60% marks with atleast 02 years MBA/Diploma/PG in Management with 60% marks in Production Operations/ Material/ Logistics/Supply chain management for Materials Management discipline.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Management Trainee(MT) Administration||28 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Management Trainee(MT) Administration||Rs. 50000/- to 160000/-|
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
|1||General/OBC/EWS Candidates||Rs. 700/-|
|2||SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://sailcareers.com to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
SAIL Recruitment FAQ’s
- Who can apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
- What is the mode of application for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is online.
- When is the last date to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2022?
18.12.2022 is the last date.