Small Industries Development Bank of India Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream recruitment in Small Industries Development Bank of India. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is Degree/10th std. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.sidbi.in After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of SIDBI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SIDBI Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Small Industries Development Bank of India invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream||100|
Eligibility Criteria for SIDBI Recruitment, 2022
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream||1. Post-Graduation Degree in any discipline (Preferably from Commerce / Economics / Management subject) from an institute / University recognized by the University Grant Commission (UGC) / Central Government OR |
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering (Preferably Civil / Electrical / Mechanical); OR
3. CA / CS / CWA / CFA / CMA OR Ph.D. from Institutions recognized by GOI/UGC.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream||21 to 28 years|
|1||SC, ST||5 years|
SC/ST PWD’s – 15 years
OBC PWD’s – 13 years
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Manager in Grade A in General Stream||28150 – 1550(4) – 34350 – 1750(7) – 46600 -EB – 1750(4) – 53600 – 2000(1) – 55600 (17 years) `70,000/ – approx.#|
- Online Exam
|1||Gen/ UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1100/-|
|2||Female/SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender/ Ex-S||Rs. 175/-|
How to apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.sidbi.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
SIDBI Recruitment FAQ’s
- Who can apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should possess a Post Graduate from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
- What is the mode of application for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is online.
- When is the last date to apply for SIDBI Recruitment 2022?
03.01.2023 is the last date.