State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Sub Inspectors recruitment in the State Level Police Recruitment Board. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is degree.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that has been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://slprb.ap.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly.Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The State Level Police Recruitment Board invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Constable. Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspectors of Police(Civil) (Men and Women) in Police department||315|
|2||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve Sub Inspectors of Police (APSP) (Men) in Police department||96|
Eligibility Criteria for SLPRB AP Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Sub Inspector||Candidates should possess a degree from any of the recognized universities or institutes. In case of a candidate belonging to SC/ST, they must have passed Intermediate examination conducted by the competent authority or such qualification as may be considered equivalent by the State Government|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Sub Inspector||21 to 27 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary details|
|1||Sub Inspector||Rs. 44570 to 727480/- as per Revised pay scale 2022|
- Preliminary Written Test
- PMT, PET, Final Written Exam
|1||OC, BC||Rs. 600/-|
|3||Non Local to Andhra Pradesh they have to pay||Rs. 600/-|
|4||EWS Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
How to apply for SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://slprb.ap.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
SLPRB AP Recruitment FAQ’s
- Who can apply for SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022?
Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
- What is the mode of application for SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022?
The mode of application is online.
- When is the last date to apply for SLPRB AP Recruitment 2022?
18.01.2022 is the last date.