SSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Constable (GD) (24369 posts)
- 1 SSC Recruitment 2022 | Apply for Constable (GD) (24369 posts)
- 2 Highlights of SSC Recruitment 2022
- 3 SSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment, 2022
- 5 Dates to Remember
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Constable (GD) posts in India. Society invites online applications from eligible candidates for Constable (GD) recruitment in the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above-mentioned post is 10th std.Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information that have been mentioned in the notification. Kindly get free job alerts from our website.
Candidates visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email.The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Online Exam conducted on the basis of Computer based Test. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by the candidates with equal educational qualification. Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility conditions their application shall not be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of SSC Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination,|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
SSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
The Staff Selection Commission invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, Constable (GD). Eligible and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are interested to apply can clearly see the eligibility criteria below. One of the important things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Constable (GD)||Candidates should possess 10th std from any of the recognized boards or institutes.|
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should confirm their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Constable (GD)||18 to 23 years|
|Code No||Category||Age relaxation|
|04||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 years|
|05||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 years|
|06||Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ ST)||10 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Constable (GD)||Pay Level-1 (Rs.18000 to 56900) – Sepoy in NCB and Pay Level-3 (Rs.21700 to 69100) for all other posts|
- Computer Based Test
- Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination and Document Verification.
- For all candidates (Except SC/ST/Women/ESM)-Rs.100/-
How to apply for SSC Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates can visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only Online mode of application will be accepted, and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information that will be sent to that number via SMS.
- After Registration, Candidates can fill the details given in that portal and must upload the signature and photograph of the applying candidate. (Size- 20kb to 50kb).
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take print out of the application form after completing the process of application for further reference.
Dates to Remember
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||30/11/2022|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||01/12/2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of Bank)||01/12/2022|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination||January 2023|
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here