Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- 1 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- 3 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, 2022
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the Scientific Assistant posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct an open competitive examination for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant at Level 6 of Pay Matrix for Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial Posts in the India Meteorological Department (IMD). Recruitment scheme developed by IMD A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was signed between IMD and SSC.
Applications will be accepted from the candidates from online mode only. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. Applications must be submitted online through the SSC website only headquarters https://ssc.nic.in/.
Document verification will be verified by IMD. IMD will publish Admission certificates for DV to candidates on its website. Notification of the Document verification will also be uploaded on the Commission’s website. Candidates are instructed to submit an online application for their own benefit Don’t wait until and before the due date. Last Date for submission of online applications 18th Oct 2022.
Highlights of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Official Website||Click here|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for the post of Scientific Assistant. So Online applications are invited. Eligible and willing candidates can read out the given information carefully. Applicants can check out the vacancy details given below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the candidates should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, 2022
Candidates who are willing to apply can see the educational qualification and eligibility criteria clearly below
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
Before applying/appearing for the post, Applicants should make sure eligibility for such examination and fulfill all age-related rules and regulations. Age is also considered into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Scientific Assistant||30 Years|
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
Persons with Disabilities
SC/ST PWD’s – 15 years
OBC PWD’s -13 years
pay matrix as per recruitment scheme developed by IMD a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) was signed between IMD and SSC
- Computer Based Examination (Part-I and Part-II) (Examination Center in Tamilnadu: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Tiruchirappalli, Tirunelveli & Vellore)
- Document Verification (TV)
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022?
- Applications must be submitted online through the SSC website only headquarters https://ssc.nic.in/
- For detailed and more information, kindly check Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Model specification for one-time registration and Online Application Form is attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
- In the online application form, candidates have to upload the scan Color passport-size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) The photo must be no older than three months from the date of Publication of Examination Notification.
- If a candidate does not upload a valid photograph, his/her nomination will be filed and will be canceled. A sample of acceptable/unacceptable photographs is given in Annexure-V.
- The end date and time for submission of online applications are 18/10/2022
- Candidates are instructed to submit an online application for their own benefit Don’t wait until and before the due date.
- Before submitting the online application, candidates should check Preview/print option for them to fill correct details in each field form.
- Application fee: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates, (SC), (ST), (PwBD), and Ex-Servicemen(ESM) are exempted from the application fee
- Pay online using BHIM UPI, Net Banking, or Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay credit or debit cards or cash at SBI branches SBI creates the challenge.
- Applicants and candidates can pay the online fee till 20-10-2022 those who want to pay through SBI’s challan can do so Payment at SBI branches within bank working hours till 20-10-2022 if the challan is generated by them before 19-10-2022.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances against any other examination or examination
Dates to Remember
|Starting Date of online applications||30/09/2022|
|Last Date for submission of online applications||18/10/2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||18/10/2022|
|Last date and time for generation of offline challan||19/10/2022|
|Last date and time for online payment||20/10/2022|
|Last date for payment by challan (during bank working hours)||20/10/2022|
|Date of ‘Window for Amendment of Application Form’ including online payment.||25/10/2022|
|Provisional Schedule of Computer Based Examination (CBE)||December 2022|
|Official Website||Click here|