Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- 1 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
- 3 Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, 2022
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the following Post. Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive computer-based examination for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group “B”, Non-Gazette) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group “c”). for various Institutions under the Government of India.
Only those who are skilled in Stenography are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply at https://ssc.nic.in. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates
Highlights of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Stenographer Grade “C‟ and Stenographer Grade “D”|
|Vacancy||Vacancies will be determined in due course.|
|Job Location||Across India|
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Vacancies will be determined in due course. The updated vacancy status will be uploaded on the website of the Commission from time to time https://ssc.nic.in
Stenographer Grade “C” and Stenographer Grade “D” vacancies are available in Central Government Ministries / Departments / Institutions including their attached and subsidiary offices located in various States and Union Territories across the country.
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, 2022
Candidates, who need to apply should possess below educational qualifications. Before going to apply kindly read the below instructions carefully.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th standard or equivalent from an authorized board or university.
- Candidates must possess the essential educational qualification on or before the last date of receipt of online applications.
- Only those who are skilled in Stenography are eligible to apply.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Stenographer Grade ‘C’||18 to 30 years|
|2||Stenographer Grade ‘D’||18 to 27 years|
Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination
Applications should be submitted online only at https://ssc.nic.in.
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022?
- Applications should be submitted online only through the official website of SSC Headquarters at https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Model specifications of one-time registration and online application forms are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA.
- In the online application form, applicants should upload a scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be older than three months from the date of notification of examination. The image size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photo should be without hats and glasses.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB): The Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
- A candidate should mention the center(s) in the online application form where he/she wants to appear.
- Before submitting the online application, applicants should check that they have filled in the correct details in each field of the form.
- Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Women and SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-Servicemen (ESM) categories eligible for reservation are exempted from fee payment.
- Candidates can pay the online fee till 06.09.2022
- The Commission will levy a flat correction fee of ₹ 200/- for correction and re-submission of amended/amended applications for the first time. ₹ 500/- for making corrections and re-submission of revised/corrected applications for a second time. Revision fees are applicable to all candidates irrespective of their gender/category..
Dates to Remember
Start date: 20/08/2022
Last date for submission of application: 05/09/2022
Last date for making online/challan payment: 06/09/2022
Date of Window for Application Form Correction and payment of correction charges: 07/09/2022