State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2021 – Job Vacancies for the Post of Data Analyst in Officer Cadre
State Bank of India invites Candidates for the Post of Data Analyst Officer from Indian Citizen.
Overview of the SBI Notification 2021
|SBI Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Data Analyst Officer|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Vacancies||Asper Bank Requirements|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|Job Post||Nature of Work||Grade||Vacancy|
|Data Analyst||Regular||MMGS-II||General – 5
OBC (Other Backward Class) – 2
SC (Scheduled Caste) – 1
LD(OL) Loco Motor Disability – 1
Educational Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2021
Applicants should have the Basic Qualification as on 01.01.2021.
Qualification Required: Minimum 60% in B.E, B. Tech, M.E, M.Tech in computer science/ IT/ Data Science/ Machine Learning and AI.
Additional Qualification: Candidates should also have Diploma / PG Diploma in Data Sciences.
Experience as on 01.01.2021 for the Data Analyst Posts
- Candidates should have minimum 3 years experience in Data Analyst in Corporates/ Financial Institutions/ NBFCs/ PSUs.
- Applicants must have atleast 2 years experience in relational databases OR any NoSQL databases including graph databases.
- Applicants must be expert in SQL and have knowledge in R or Python, Excel.
- Should be familiar with developing models using semi structured as well as unstructured data.
- Should have excellent communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and demonstration.
- Experience in data extraction to modelling its validation and developing project.
Pay Scale Details
Job Grade: MMGS-II
Scale of pay: 48170-1740/1-49910-1990/10-69810 (As per existing pay scale).
(Official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per the rules in force from time to time).
Selection Process for Data Analyst Post in SBI
- Candidates will be selected through online written test and interview.
- Online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021.
- Applicants can get their Call Letters in SBI Official Website or through sms and e-mails.
- Test Centers: Guntur, Kurnool, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Guwahati, Silchar, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Chandigarh/ Mohali, Raipur, Bilaspur(Chattisgarh), Delhi/ New Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Panaji, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Ambala, Hissar, Hamirpur, Shimla, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Bengaluru, Hubli, Mangalore, Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bhopal, Indore, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Imphal, Shilong, Aizawl, Kohima, Bhubaneshwar, Sambalpur, Puducherry, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Jaipur, Udaipur, Bardang/ Gangtok, Chennai, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Warangal, Agartala, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Dehradun, Asansol, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri centres.
How to apply for SBI CADRE OFFICERS Post:
Step 1: Before filling Online Application, Candidates should have valid and active email ID till the result.
For General, OBC and EWS candidates: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/-
For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: NIL
Mode of payment: Fees must be paid through online gateway with their application. Payments should done by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. Application Fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account NOR can it be adjusted for any other examination or selection in future.
Dates for SBI Data Analyst Post:
|Starting Date to Submit Application||13.04.2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||03.05.2021|
Candidates can get more details about the Job Posts through the below link.
SBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click Here