- 1 Tamil Nadu WAQF board Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu WAQF board Recruitment 2022 Details
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu WAQF Board Vacancy 2022
Tamil Nadu WAQF board Recruitment 2022
TN WAQF Board is inviting applications for 02 Assistant Law Officer posts from eligible Indian Muslim candidates. This Tamilnadu WAQF board application form will be available on the WAQF Board office from 17.12.2021 to 03.01.2022. Candidates who are interested in WAQF Board jobs can apply for these TN WAQF Board Jobs. Keep Regular Check on our website www.career7.in to get more updates.
Tamilnadu WAQF board notification is available at @tnwaqfboard.com.Interested candidates requested to use the TN WAQF Board notification regarding the process of exam, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection process, How to apply, Important dates and Application form. If you have any doubt about filling out the Online application form regarding this jobs, you can ask through the comment section.
Tamil Nadu WAQF board Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu WAQF Board|
|Post Name||Assistant Law Assistant|
|Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|No of Vacancies||02|
|Apply Mode||Offline by post|
|Organization Address||WAQF House, No.1,Jaffer Syrang Street, Vallal Seethakathi Nagar, Chennai-600001|
You can instantly know the Tamilnadu Govt Jobs on our website www.career7.in you can also view details such as the educational qualification age for the currently announced Tamil Nadu WAQF board Recruitment 2021 employment. Not only that, you can find all the information about Central Govt jobs, State Govt Jobs, railway Jobs and IT Jobs on our page.
Tamil Nadu WAQF Board Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary Details|
|Assistant Law Officer||02||Rs.40000/-|
Eligibility Criteria for TN WAQF Board Jobs
Below are the educational qualifications to look for employment as declared by the WAQF Board.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Law Officer||A degree from any recognized university. But Preference will be given to Degree in Law|
- Check Discipline and Experience at Detailed Advertisement.
- Check the Notification
How to apply for Tamil Nadu WAQF Board Recruitment 2022?
- Aspirants can apply Offline
- Collect the application form from the WAQF Board Office
- Read the Notification thoroughly before applying.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Attach all Relevant Documents
- Submit your application by Ordinary / Speed Post on or Before 03.01.2022.
- Address: WAQF House, No.1, Jaffer Syrang Street, Vallal Seethakthi Nagar, Chennai-600001.
- No Application Fees
Let’s look at the selection process for the above announced posts.
- Interview or Exam.
|Starting Date of Application||17.12.2021|
|Last date for Submission||03.01.2022|
Notification PDF : Click Here