The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants, Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota) recruitment in The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is a Degree. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.tnincometax.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry|
|Post Name||Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants, Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota)|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry|
TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The Principal Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Income Tax Inspectors, Tax Assistants, Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota). Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Income Tax Inspectors,||28|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota)||16|
Game/Sports Wise Vacancies Details
|S.No||Post Name||Men Vacancy||Women Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for TN Income Tax Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before using for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Income Tax Inspectors,||Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutes.|
|2||Tax Assistants,||Candidates should possess a Degree from any of the recognized universities or institutes.|
Having a Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
|3||Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota)||Candidates should possess 10th std or equivalent from any of the recognized board or institutes.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Income Tax Inspectors,||18 to 30 years|
|2||Tax Assistants,||18 to 27 years|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota)||18 to 27 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Income Tax Inspectors,||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (PB-2)|
|2||Tax Assistants,||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (PB-1)|
|3||Multi Tasking Staff (Sports Quota)||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- (PB-1)|
- Merit List
- Sports Trail / Medical Test
How to apply for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.tnincometax.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
TN Income Tax Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a Degree/10th std from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for TN Income Tax Recruitment 2023?
06.02.2023 is the last date.