TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
- 1 TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
- 2 Highlights of TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
- 3 TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Junior Reporter Post. Police Shorthand Bureau, SPCIT, Chennai invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible male candidates for filling up the following posts through direct recruitment.
Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Candidates, who are interested to apply can go through the below eligibility criteria clearly. Candidates who meet the prescribed qualifications should download and print the prescribed application form available at https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/. Kindly go through our website career7.in for more job updates.
Highlights of TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Police Shorthand Bureau|
|Post Name||Junior Reporter|
TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Applications are invited for the below post. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below. Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022
Candidates, who are interested to apply can go through the below eligibility criteria clearly.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Qualification|
|1||Junior Reporter|| 12th pass with Tamil as one of the subjects
Passed in Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (120 w.p.m).
Passes in Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade / Senior Grade (45 w.p.m)
Working knowledge in Tamil Shorthand is required
Candidates must have completed a certificate course in Computer on Office Automation course within their probationary period. However, the candidate should have a sufficient working knowledge of computer in the day-to-day functioning of the office.
Before applying/appearing for the post, the candidates should ensure their eligibility for such examination and fulfill all the conditions related to age. Age is taken into account along with educational qualification while determining eligibility.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Reporter||SC / ST / SC(A) – 18 to 35 years
BC / BC(M) / MBC/DNC – 18 to 32 years
Others – 18 to 30 years
For service applicants – Should not have completed 45 years of age. There is no upper age limit for SC/ST candidates
For more reference check TN Police Shorthand Bureau Official Notification 2022
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Reporter||Rs.36,200 – 1,14,800/-|
The Selection will be conducted in two stages
- Skill test
- Oral test
How to apply for TN Police Shorthand Bureau Recruitment 2022?
- Go to https://eservices.tnpolice.gov.in/ and download the application form and fill out the application with the required details carefully, Fill in the educational qualification and other information as per instructions.
- Self-attested photocopies of the following certificates should be attached with the application (original certificates should not be filled)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / TC/ SSLC or HSC Marks Lists or any other relevant documents)
- Community certificate
- All the educational certificates SSLC/HSC/Diploma/UG/PG
- Technical Qualifications (Proficiency in Typing and Shorthand at Advanced/Master’s level in English)
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the head of the institution where the applicant last studied. (Conduct Certificate / TC)
- The documents mentioned in the application/above, along with the application form should be sent to the following address on or before 12/09/2022
|The Chairman, Selection Committee, Police Shorthand Bureau, Headquarters, 2nd Floor, Old Coast Guard Building, DGP Office Complex,Mylapore, Chennai- 600 004.|
- Superscripting the envelope “Application for the post of ______”.
- Call letters will be sent by post to the eligible candidates’
- Candidates who were selected shall be posted in any district in Tamil Nadu.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the dates of the Skill Test in shorthand and oral test separately through call letters.
- The details and attachments submitted along with the application are considered ‘final’ and will not be withdrawn under any circumstances. After that, no further details and links will be communicated. No extension of time shall be allowed for the preparation of necessary documents.
- Candidates have to submit all their original certificates for verification
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click Here